Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < HITDOWN.
HITDOWN.
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
HITDOWN.
November 02, 2013 7:06:21pm
[-]
HITDOWN.
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
November 03, 2013 12:47:31am (This post was last modified: November 03, 2013 1:29:05am by alexrazorblade.)
[-]
HITDOWN.
This is a very well known glitch. I don't think it can be fixed. If I remember correctly it's because of some lag around the 3 seconds till the end of the game, which duplicates the winnings. /:
Also, less caps. /:

Thank this message
November 03, 2013 12:52:17am
[-]
There would be many player to complain about it if it will be stop.
Also, there are many people clicking hitdown at the same time, and the result is that there are many winners.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
November 03, 2013 1:34:33am
[-]
its been already suggested before ! this happens due to the uncountable pplz trying to win the hitdown we cant xompletely call it as glitch

Thank this message
November 03, 2013 2:48:51am
[-]
This topic has already been brought up quite a few times already. Personally, I don't see a problem with it. If there are many winners then let there be many winners :D
Thank this message
November 06, 2013 3:55:07pm
[-]
so much people have allready said this we all know loads of people can win hitdown so it is a glitch it will probely be patched Like Later... IF

You know I Like Trains :)

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
November 07, 2013 12:15:56pm
[-]
There is so many people trying to do it that it would quite hard to code it just so 3 win.. They should just lower the amount of coins you win from hitdown back to like 250 coins
Thank this message
November 07, 2013 12:23:24pm
[-]
I do not think it's wrong. If more than one person at the same time set agreed that both should win? Ex: you and I we agreed at 0 seconds at the same time, then we would be two winners.
Thank this message
November 10, 2013 12:46:23am
[-]
I think many players have been fussing over this...I do not really find it as a huge problem except if you think about it in terms of to many coins being added to the game

Thank this message
November 10, 2013 1:45:28am
[-]
If hitdown ended alot of players would dislike it due to it being a main and good source for people to gain coins due to the glitch
Thank this message
November 14, 2013 12:13:19pm
[-]
its a glitch but...i cant call it so...because hundreds of people click in at the same time during hitdown and a few handful who click in at the same millisecond might hve been noted and they get coins though all the names cant be displayd
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]