December 24, 2013 3:28:35am
[-]
wishing well
I had this wishing bug that doesnt let mee wish even when a month passes

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 24, 2013 4:15:12pm
[-]
I haven't noticed a bug like that before. Just wait a few days and try again, maybe that'll help.
'
Thank this message
December 24, 2013 5:13:31pm
[-]
I have this bug too and do you have any sibling that play. If so, then they might have the same IP adress and they might be doing it.

Birthday is January 19.Hope I get gifts

[you must login to view images] Thanks Shinxey/Amy Rose
Thank this message
December 24, 2013 5:26:22pm
[-]
Well on here i wished i had 1000 coins and i got it from one of my friends and it almost was like it was magical or something like she could read my mind creepy right.

[size=large]Funtimefriends[/size[/font][/align]]
Thank this message
December 24, 2013 11:05:42pm
[-]
With the wishing well, it for some reason only lets you wish once and won't let you again for some reason I have this bug as well :/ and it bugs me I can't wish for anything now...
Thank this message
December 24, 2013 11:45:28pm
[-]
Many people have it. Da Man has been asked to fix it multiple times already. Just wait.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
December 24, 2013 11:53:37pm
[-]
I have this same bug problem but I don't let it bother me because I barely use my wishing well so I'm just gonna be patience till it gets fixed
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]