Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < mars
mars
Favorite Thread Post Reply
mars
December 25, 2013 8:08:05pm
[-]
mars
hey guys could humans really survive on mars do you the mars can accept visitors

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 26, 2013 12:58:35am
[-]
No, the atmosphere doesn't protect us and oxygen supply too low... Also, there is no water and takes much too long to get there. Even when we did have to evacuate earth, we'd go to the moon. We'd eventually die off. Why? Extreme temperatures, we'd run out of food/water, or we'd go super crazy and commit suicide. So, in a gist, no, human life cannot live on mars.

Ness here. oops, lost RU pass... New storage!

All of my weird, weird friends-
Shimmer, Gira, Blue, Tman, LittleBlueBird, FlameChan, Ryu, Myself, Yugi.

My favorite RP Quotes/Events-
Crystal poke Keiji with a stick
Rima eats Blue
Blue gets eaten by a fish
Rainbow gives thumbs up
"PEGASUSEZEZEZEZEZEZEZEZ!"
XD

XD XD XD
Thank this message
December 31, 2013 9:42:55pm
[-]
Humans first escape plan is actually a moon on Jupiter. I forgot what it's called though.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 11:28:57am
[-]
Ofcourse humans cant live on mars. i think mars don't have oxygen for us to breathe there. and people say there are marsians living there lol

My Arts

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
January 01, 2014 12:27:36pm
[-]
No i mean people go up to the moon which has no oxygen without a suite so going to mars would be kinda impossible intill someone actually goes up there.
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 12:30:29pm
[-]
no it will be inpossible a magican cant even breath in the space and it has no oxygen so youmight die i had never evr ever known someone that went in the moon it will be crazy if someone did
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 12:42:18pm
[-]
It's impossoble for humans to live on mars. just like what they say , there is not oxygen for us to use in breathing on mars.

thanks complan ;3

PIKACHU!!!!!
img]http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/pikachu.gif[/img]
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 3:17:17pm
[-]
It's entirely possible to live on mars and scientists around the world are working out the way to colonize it at this very moment. Some countries are predicting manned mars missions by 2027.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 9:25:22pm
[-]
If humans were to survive on Mars, they would have to live in gas containments filled with oxygen... Or have oxygen tanks

Name: majinhoff
Highest LV: 20277
Clan: APEX
TL: 18593
^thanks MaD Roby^
^thanks Hot Dog^
Thank this message
January 08, 2014 4:03:53pm
[-]
Not only oxygen waters also
Thank this message
January 08, 2014 9:04:33pm
[-]
No. There is not even 1% chance of survival without space suits as the atmospheric and climatic conditions in Mars is unforgiving. Oxygen level is very low (compared to Earth) and the atmospheric pressure in Mars is so low that our organs would literally rapture within minutes.
Thank this message
January 09, 2014 6:13:12am
[-]
its announced that the best place to live in other than earth and moon is mars. so,i think there is a chance!
Thank this message
January 24, 2014 6:18:45pm
[-]
Maybe we could live on mars if we had unlimited supply of water and oxygen tanks then I think we'd be ok :)
Thank this message
January 24, 2014 9:15:45pm (This post was last modified: January 24, 2014 9:16:57pm by abcywe.)
[-]
mars
You could if you changed the atmosphere P: (which I doubt is doable with the technology we have now. But I don't think it's impossible.)
Thank this message
January 25, 2014 5:56:07pm
[-]
There is actually tons of hydrogen and oxygen in every sample of martian soil that has been analyzed. Getting there isn't a problem and neither is shelter or food. You can grow food from seeds in water mined right off the surface of Mars. It's very possible to get there and colonize, the problem is getting back.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]