Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Mudkip's Movies < 300 Rise Of The Empire
300 Rise Of The Empire
Favorite Thread Post Reply
300 Rise Of The Empire
December 28, 2013 8:32:49am (This post was last modified: December 28, 2013 8:34:14am by Michnu.)
[-]
300 Rise Of The Empire
300: Rise of an Empire

Based on Frank Miller's latest graphic novel Xerxes, and told in the breathtaking visual style of the blockbuster "300," this new chapter of the epic saga takes the action to a fresh battlefield-on the sea-as Greek general Themistokles attempts to unite all of Greece by leading the charge that will change the course of the war. This film pits Themistokles against the massive invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes, and Artemesia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy.

Initial release: March 5, 2014 (Belgium)
Director: Noam Murro
Prequel: 300
Story by: Frank Miller
Screenplay: Kurt Johnstad, Zack Snyder

Hope that you would have liked it. Thank You.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 30, 2013 8:55:21am
[-]
Yeah I watched the movie '300' and I absolutely loved it. :D I think that the sequel will be even better. :D Can't wait for it to release!

Hello!
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 10:51:41pm
[-]
The trailers for 300 The Rise of The Empire looks fantastic. To be honest, I can't wait for this movie to be released :)
Thank this message
January 01, 2014 11:02:59pm
[-]
i have loved the prequel, and im expecting this incoming sequel is even better, i have been watching the trailers too and they look fantastic, i can't wait for this movie to be released in our country.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]