Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Ying-Yang: the monsters within.
Ying-Yang: the monsters within.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 29, 2013 1:54:55am
[-]
Helloo! I am B-Bot, and I'm blarrfs robot sidekick, here to tell you of a new roleplay!

You wake up in your bed. Things seem normal, until you uncover yourself from the sheets. You see your Hand has a weird (Pick a color) Gemstone on it. Then you realize this IS your hand. You scream out in surprise. Then you fell something in your pocket. It's a weird (Pick a color) orb, and a note. It reads:

You must seek out the timeless forest in the north pole. You'll find friends, but be warned, if you don't go on this journey you will be consumed by a monster. Best of luck to you.

You should be good enough to understand the rules. If you don't,
SCRAM!

Forms:

Mine!

Name: Gaiban Moon
color of the orb/crystal on your hand:Blue (Try to go with the colors of the rainbow and such.
Personality: Rp it out.
bio:NUUUUU!
Other: I like trains

Have fun!
Owner: Me/blarrf

By the way, Admins are: BlueLink9001/Lugia200, Shimmerstar1161, Ness underling/ sunsetshimmer

[you must login to view images]
Being a ghost type fan, is mentally busting.. and Hehehehe.. Fun..
Totes. mother said I was obsessed.with a magical wave of my magical roleplay hands, I said "Go make me a sandwich."
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 29, 2013 3:11:37am
[-]
Name: Zack Kingston (nine THOUSAND!)
Gem: Amethyst (purple)
Personality: What?
Bio: (edited for adult content) (not really)
Other: My power level is 108,000. (The DBZ nerd that I am...)

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]