Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Fan Fiction - Pokemorph Chronicles
Fan Fiction - Pokemorph Chronicles
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 04, 2014 7:48:28pm
[-]
This is my first fanfic, so it won't be of exceptional quality...
(Timeline: Around close to Heart Gold and Soul Silver.
Setting: A city named Capital City.
Contents: Seasons 1 and 2.
Genre: Pokemorphs.)

Prologue

(Seven years ago. Keiji's 10th birthday.)

I rushed to the lab and found Professor Elm only had one Pokémon left- a Cyndaquil. I resolved by taking the Pokémon, and Elm gave me a Pokedex. Cyndaquil next to me, I made my steps into Route 26.

(Not the best prologue in the world, but his character slowly develops himself over the course of the story. )

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 04, 2014 8:20:26pm
[-]
Chapter 1 - Transformation

Recently, there's news about a new found virus called "SAS." I'm not sure what it does, but it puts you through extreme pain. Two days later, you realize you look like what bit you.

Coming home from training, I realized that Quilava had this virus.He kept launching at me, but dodging, I dismissed it as him being fiesty.
In the house, when I finally took off my jacket, he took his move.

*CHOMP*

It was too late when I learned what happened. I had been infected.

Really, I could feel nothing the first half hour, but then I went unconscious.

I heard the phone ring.

My entire body was on fire.

I wanted to scream for help, but nothing came out.

Then everything went black.

After what felt like eternity in a dark room I regained consciousness in a hospital room, on a breezy spring day. My calendar read May 8th. Crap. I spent my 17th birth day in comatose.

My girlfriend Amina seemed to be in the neighboring room. "What the...? What happened to Amina?"

The doctor bluntly replied, "SAS."

Had she transformed into a Pokemorph too? I had to see her.

Meanwhile

James Moldox, owner of Moldox Tek Company, twiddled in his chair. "So a Pokemorph is going to be my downfall? Well then, the only option... Is to rid this world of them."

Thank this message
January 05, 2014 12:08:24am
[-]
Amina was still unconscious. The Glaceon that lay in this bed - that was her.Somehow, some way, I feel kind of relaxed. Wait - is this me - thinking that these changes were for the better? What "better" could there be? I seriously doubt that this could be for the better. Besides, we were the only two of our kind in Capital City - perhaps the world. Then it hits me - will I ever see my family again?

Meanwhile

Shok stood at the outskirts of the city, looking at the skyline - when suddenly he was attacked by a wild Pokemon and passed out...

(I still have a few more characters to introduce.)

Thank this message
January 06, 2014 1:22:16am
[-]
As Shok regained consciousness, he noticed some people taking pictures - then he saw his reflection. Dumbstruck, he ran the same thought through his head. "The dream - it was real?" This was no doubt. The Flygon turned the same time and way as he did. Heck, he was the Flygon...

Meanwhile

Zak turned his jacket, unsure if he should wear it. Voices have been coming from it lately... After an hour of debate, he finally decided to put it on.

Thank this message
January 09, 2014 10:11:53pm
[-]
Finally putting it on, Zak could hardly control himself - he couldn't even take off the jacket. The spirit said, "I'm sorry, fine sir, but I need to borrow your body for important research. You see, I work with various serums..." Zak's soul turned away, and the spirit was off.

Ryan Mizumi was prowling the hills, as he always did, but suddenly shadows closed in on him and he was kidnapped...

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]