Mokuba
Devlin
Rebecca
Bakura/Yami Bakura
Marik (Both good and evil)

And if you want one, go ahead in review!!! ^-^

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 09, 2014 10:32:20pm
[-]
(Heehee! XD)
As Silver and I walked down the road from school, the TV store had pictures of Mr. King of Games, as we like to call him. Yugi Moto, or Atem... Not sure which. "What is with you and cards?" My older sister, Silver, asks me. "Really, Lynne, that's for boys..." "Is not!" I say. "Is too," "No." "Yup," "NO," "Yup," "NO IT IS- Oh, hi mom..." I say, running into the door. "What's the matter?" "Silver's jealous because she's bad at duel monsters," I call, running upstairs.

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 09, 2014 10:40:03pm
[-]
"AM NOT!" She yells, chasing me. I quickly slip into my room and lock the door. Posters of Yugi are all over my walls and drawings of my favorite cards. I sit on my bed and play on the Play Station 2. Yu-Gi-Oh, of course. I get bored of that and play Assassin's creed. "Much better," I sigh.

Thank this message
January 10, 2014 12:48:58am
[-]
"Lynne! You have a package in the mail!" My mom says. I come from my room and open it. I gasp. "I-i-it's from... Him..." I say, almost speechless. "Who?" "Yugi Moto himself!!! He's invited me on the Duel Cruise!" I squeal in happiness.

Thank this message
January 10, 2014 9:31:44pm
[-]
"So, when does this cruise thing start?" My mom asks. "In a week, so I must put together the ultimate deck. See ya!" I say, going into my room and looking through my cards.

Thank this message
January 11, 2014 1:07:19am
[-]
1 Week Later

"I did it. I have the best cards in my trunk in this deck. Now to secure it," I tell myself. I leave my room to the car and Mom drives me to the entrance. I have everything packed and aboard the ship. A woman with long, blonde hair walks to me. "You know, only the best of duelists can aboard this ship, you must be of some skill, let's duel. As a test run." She says. I grab my duel disk and everyone crowds us. "For my first turn, I'll play Silent Magician LV4. 1000 Attack, 1000 Defense. Attack mode." I say. (("Hmmm, Dark Magician, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and Blue Eyes in my deck... It's perfected.") I think.

((New Characters: Rex, Weevil, Mai.))

Thank this message
January 13, 2014 1:10:10am
[-]
Well, Mai doesn't have a chance because I boosted Silent Magician LV4 to 3500 ATK. "Fine, you win," She says. I smirk, "I'm good, maybe even enough to beat Yugi." Mai laughs. "No one can beat him." "Beat who?" Yugi says, coming to us.

Thank this message
January 13, 2014 1:44:32am
[-]
I look at him for a while. "Y-y-you're-" I say, but he nods, knowing what I'll say. "Yes, I'm Yugi Moto." He says to me calmly. Mai crosses her arms, "This chick gets confident enough to beat you." "Confidence is dueling strength, she might be able to." Yugi says. "My brother would tell me that. Confidence is strength, no matter what." I say.

Thank this message
January 13, 2014 1:19:11pm
[-]
"Hmmm... Sounds like that motivational character in movies that something bad happened to." Yugi says. I gasp, "How did you-???"

Thank this message
January 13, 2014 1:35:13pm
[-]
"I watch movies." Yugi says, laughing. I frown. "What's the matter?" He asks. "Forget about it." I snap.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]