Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < PMD Mega Adventure- Fanfic
PMD Mega Adventure- Fanfic
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 12, 2014 1:40:36am
[-]
Hello! So, I'm here making a PMD fanfic. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1
A New Beginning

An Absol opened his eyes slowly. He saw the slowly lightening sky overhead, dotted with fluffy clouds. He looked to his left and saw the ocean with the sun peaking over it, the sun's rays dancing on the waves. The Absol attempted to get up, and with a lot of struggle, managed to get onto his feet. Looking around, he wondered why he was on this beach. What had happened? A little ways ahead, he could see a figure. It came closer and closer until he could see that it was a Mareep.
"Hi there!" She called, and bounded over to him. "Are you okay? I thought I saw someone lying on the ground." The Absol didn't respond. "What's your name?"
"My name... It's... Keikai." The Absol responded.
"Cool name! Mine's Hikari." The Mareep said.
"Where am I?" Keikai asked.
"You don't know?" Hikari said, raising her eyebrows.
"I think I lost my memory..."
"Really?! What do you remember?"
"My name and the fact that I'm an Absol, but that's it-" Suddenly, Keikai put a paw on his chest. "Where is it?!"
"Where is what?" Hikari asked.
"My-" Keikai looked around and spotted a Bidoof with something in it's mouth. It ran into a cave. "We need to follow that Bidoof! Will you help me?"
"Sure!" Hikari said happily, and the two went into the cave.

We're getting right into the adventure! =D I'll make a review thread shortly, so please tell me your thoughts on that. =)

[you must login to view images]
^ Pretty accurate, if you ask me. =)
^ Yes! XD
^ I made these! ^.^
^ Thanks, Amy Rose/Shinxey! =D
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 12, 2014 5:02:32pm
[-]
As they entered the cave, darkness embraced them. There was only dim lighting in the cave, and Keikai could see dark figures moving in the shadows. He continued on, determined, while Hikari jumped every time there was a faint noise.
"Stop." Keikai whispered, and looked around. Hikari accidently bumped into him.
"What?" She whispered back. A shadow began moving closer and closer.
"Shellos!" It cried, jumping out at them.
"That." Keikai replied, and used Scratch on it.
"Ack!" Hikari yelled, and used Tackle on it. Keikai launched on more Scratch and then it fainted.
"That... Was scary..." Hikari panted.
"Let's continue." Keikai said, walking on. They continued walking for a long time, until they saw light ahead.
"A light! Let's go!" Hikari cried, and she and Keikai rushed toward it and exited the cave. They could see the same bidoof holding the same thing in its mouth.
"Hey!" Keikai yelled. The bidoof gave a startled jump, let it go, and ran away. "Sweet!" Keikai said, grinning, and walked toward it. Suddenly, a Haunter appeared in front of it and picked it up.
"Nice stone." He smirked, throwing it into the air and catching it.
"Give that back! It's mine!" Keikai yelled.
"No, I don't think I will." The Haunter said.
"Give it, or else!"
"Or else what?"
"Or we'll fight you! And we'll win because you're outnumbered!" Keikai replied.
"Outnumbered, huh?" The Haunter smirked, and from the other two rocks by him came two more Pokémon.
"Uh oh..." Hikari murmured.
"Back off now, or we'll fight!" The Haunter said, and threw the stone aside.

Thanks for reading! Be ready for the next chappie! =D

^ Yes! XD
^ I made these! ^.^
Thank this message
January 15, 2014 3:22:01am
[-]
Hikari took a step backward, but Keikai didn't move. He glanced at the other two Pokémon; a Shuppet and a Gible. Realizing Keikai wasn't about to back off, Hikari took a step forward and took a deep breath. She'd have to be ready to fight. The Haunter smirked, and jerked his head in the direction of Hikari. The Gible and Shuppet swiftly went over to her and blocked her from getting to Keikai. She used Tackle on the Gible, who didn't flinch much. Meanwhile, the Haunter went over to Keikai. Keikai used Pursuit, which hit the Haunter.
"Pursuit is my only hope..." He muttered to himself.
The Haunter tried to use Hypnosis, but Keikai jumped out of the way and used another Pursuit. Haunter then used Lick, which hit Keikai and paralyzed him. Keikai was slower now. He used Pursuit, which barely hit. Hikari, meanwhile, had used the final Tackle the Gible could take, and he fainted. The Shuppet was closing in on Hikari... Keikai put on his best terrified face and pointed behind Haunter. When his back was turned, Keikai used Pursuit on Shuppet, drawing it's attention. Haunter, who was still looking around, got hit with another Pursuit and fainted. Shuppet used Knockoff on Keikai and hit him, but Hikari had used a Tackle on him to distract him. When the Shuppet was rounding on Hikari, Keikai used a final Pursuit. The three pokemon got up, and seeing Keikai and Hikari, fled immediately. Keikai went over to the rock.
"What is that anyways?" Hikari asked, following him.
"An Absolite." Keikai responded. He grabbed the Absolite- which had a silver chain connected to it- and put it around his neck. "Let's head back." He said, and they returned to the beach. It was the afternoon now.
"Phew! That was exhausting!" Hikari sighed, flopping onto her stomach.
"Yeah." Keikai agreed, nodding. He looked over the ocean.
"What are you going to do now?" Hikari asked him.
"I don't know." He said. "But what I do know is that whatever my past was... It doesn't matter. Because today is... A new beginning."

Yay! Chapter one is finished! =D Please post on my review page what you thought of the first chapter. How do you like where the story is going? I'd love to hear what you think! ^.^

^ Yes! XD
^ I made these! ^.^
Thank this message
January 17, 2014 11:44:29pm
[-]
Chapter 2
The Team Forms

Hikari was talking Keikai's ear off as they walked through Treasure Town. She was talking about how they would be an awesome exploration team, although Keikai didn't remember ever agreeing to this. He rolled his eyes and went along with it, though, since he was growing more affectionate of the young Mareep. Keikai stopped walking when he heard an excited voice.
"Ooh, ooh, we should get that!" A Latias said, pointing to a bag of reviver seeds. "That would help a lot in our next exploration!" The Latios that was next to her simply nodded. "Dang it! Eon, that is too expensive!" The Latias continued.
"Yes, Dew, it is." Eon replied.
"Oh well! Team Soul will be successful anyways!" Dew said happily, and the two left Treasure Town.
"They're cool!" Hikari said, grinning.
"Hey you, scaredy-trike!" A mean voice said. Keikai looked around and saw a Gligar teasing an Electrike. The Electrike took a step back, looking frightened.
"You wear that ring all the time!" A Scorupi teased. "What if I take it?" Keikai noticed that, sure enough, the Electrike was wearing a ring on one of her toes. The stone on it very closely resembled his rock... Does that mean?!
"Don't..." The Electrike said quietly.
"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Keikai yelled, running over. He stood in a defensive stance in front of the Electrike.
"RUN! RUN!" The Gligar yelled to the Scorupi, and they ran off. Keikai turned to the Electrike.
"You okay?" He asked. The Electrike nodded. "My name's Keikai."
"Mine's Hikari!" Hikari said, bounding over.
"My name is Rakurai." The Electrike told them.
"Is that a Manectricite?" Keikai asked.
"Yes." Rakurai said, looking surprised.
"I have an Absolite." Keikai explained, pointing to the stone around his neck.
"Ooh! I have an Ampharosite!" Hikari said, and showed them the hair-clip by her ear that had a stone like the other two.
"Wow." Rakurai said.
"Hey! C'mon! Quick!" A Sunflora said, racing by.
"What's going on?" Hikari asked the Corphish following her.
"Hey, hey! Apparently there's this Pokémon who got to the top of the Ruined Fortress all by himself!" He said, and raced on.
"THE RUINED FORTRESS?!" Hikari said loudly.
"What's that?" Keikai asked, tilting his head to one side.
"YOU DON'T KNOW?!" Hikari said, bewildered.

You'll have to wait for the next part of chappie 2 to find out! Mwahahahahahaha...

^ Yes! XD
^ I made these! ^.^
Thank this message
February 04, 2014 4:28:05am
[-]
"I lost my memory, remember?" Keikai said, sweatdropping.
"Oh yeah." Hikari said. "Well, the Ruined Fortress is this really, really tall fortress that is in this deserted land with purplish, cracked land and leafless dead trees. The fortress is badly damaged but somehow still stands, and is completely black. A purple haze is around the middle of it, and you can see blue lighting in it."
"Any bird type Pokemon that flies into it falls to the ground, fainted with electricity dancing along their feathers." Rakurai added.
"It's said it's impossible to get to the top, but the treasure is amazing!" Hikari said excitedly, eyes sparkling.
"And this guy said he made it?" Keikai said.
"Yup! Let's go!" Hikari replied, and bounded toward the direction of where every other Pokemon was going. Rakurai and Keikai exchanged glances, and followed.
"Now then, looks like a reasonably large crowd has gathered!" A Houndour on a raised platform said. There were many Pokemon gathered all around the platform. "I am the great... And powerful... Kurohi! Known for his amazing, and always successful may I add, adventures!"
"I've never heard of him until know..." A Loudred whispered to a Sunflora.
"Well then, sir, you've been out of the loop!" Kurohi said, obviously hearing.
"Hey hey, I haven't heard of you either!" The same Corphish that passed them earlier said. Kurohi let out an annoyed sigh.
"Point is, I made it to the top of the Ruined Fortress." He said.
"What was the treasure?" A Chimecho asked.
"Oh, only riches beyond belief and this." Kurohi said, holding up a paw. On one of the iron bracelets around one of his wrists was a Houndoomite. Murmurs spread throughout the crowd. Kurohi looked very satisfied and wore a smirk on his face.
"Hey! That looks like the Houndoomite that we were selling at our shop!" Blue Mr. Keckleon said, and Green Mr. Keckleon nodded beside him.
"Oh silly Mr. Keckleon and Mr. Keckleon, all Mega Stones look the same." Kurohi said, waving his paw.
"But I remember there being an Oran Berry Mocha stain on it!" Blue Mr. Keckleon said. The air beside Kurohi distorted and Green Mr. Keckleon was next to him. He grabbed the paw the Houndoomite was on.
"It's right here!" Green Mr. Keckleon yelled, grabbing it, pulling it off and waving it in the air. Sure enough, there was an Oran Berry Mocha stain on it.
"Then that means..." The Loudred began.
"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! He didn't make it to the top!" The Sunflora squealed.
"Lies! I did make it to the top!" Kurohi growled.
"Then where's the other riches?" A Crogunk asked.
"They're... Uh... At my house! That's right!" Kurohi stammered. Keikai noticed he was sweating.
"ZZT-Where's your house?-ZZT" Officer Magnezone asked.
"Fine!" Kurohi sighed. "I lied. I didn't make it to the top."
"He's a phony, yup yup." A Bidoof said, and walked away, along with everyone else. Except Rakurai, Keikai and Hikari. They walked over to him.
"Why'd you lie?" Keikai asked.
"I wanted to be... Famous." Kurohi responded without looking up.
"Well lying isn't how you do it!" Hikari said.
"I know..." Kurohi said glumly. "I wish I could be part of an exploration team."
"We're doing that." Rakurai said quietly.
"Really?!" Kurohi's head shot straight up.
"Yup!" Hikari said.
"Well, then I'm joining!" Kurohi said. Keikai sighed.
"Well, I guess it's official. I'm going to be in an exploration team." He muttered to himself.

^ Yes! XD
^ I made these! ^.^
Thank this message
February 05, 2014 9:37:55pm
[-]
Chapter 3
Team Stellar

Keikai, Hikari, Rakurai and Kurohi walked up the many steps to Wigglytuff's Guild.
"Why does it have to be on a cliff?" Kurohi whined.
"It's no problem!" Hikari said, and bounded up and steps all the way to the top. Once there, she waved down.
"C'mon." Keikai sighed, and hurried up the steps, followed by Kurohi and Rakurai. The three walked forward, but was stopped by Hikari.
"See that grate?" She said. In front of the small Wigglytuff appearing tent was a hole in the ground, covered by a grate. "When you step on it, a voice comes up identifying your footprint. You ready?" When the others nodded, Hikari stepped on the grate.
"Pokemon alert! Pokemon alert! Who's footprint? Who's footprint? The footprint is Mareep's! The footprint is Mareep's!" A voice called up. Hikari stepped off the grate and motioned toward the others. Kurohi stepped onto the grate. "Pokemon alert! Pokemon alert! Who's footprint? Who's footprint? The footprint is Houndour's! The footprint is Houndour's!" Kurohi stepped off the grate, and Rakurai stepped on. It repeated, except with Electrike instead of Houndour. Keikai stepped on. "Pokemon alert! Pokemon alert! Who's footprint? Who's footprint? The footprint is... Is..." The voice sounded frightened.
"WHAT IS IT?!" A booming voice asked.
"Th-th-th-the f-f-f-f-footp-p-p-print is A-absol's..." The voice replied. There was silence.
"WHAT?!" The booming voice yelled.
"A-absol's." The voice replied.
"Okay... Well... They must be good, since they didn't avoid the grate..." The voice said. "COME IN!"
A gate that had been covering the entrance opened, and, exchanging glances, the four went in.
Inside there was only a latter going down. One at a time they each went down. When Keikai reached the bottom, he saw many Pokemon.
"Wow! Real exploration teams!" Kurohi marveled.
"Excuse me..." A voice said, and a Chatot appeared. "What are you doing here?"

Sorry for the short beginning of chapter 3. Hope you're looking forward to the rest as much as I am! =3

^ Yes! XD
^ I made these! ^.^
Thank this message
February 09, 2014 8:25:28pm
[-]
Keikai opened his mouth to reply, but Hikari bounded forward.
"We are here to make the BEST. POKEMON. EXPLORATION TEAM. EVER!!!" She said. Keikai pushed her to the side with his paw.
"What she meant to say is, we want to make an exploration team." He replied.
"You... Want to?!" The Chatot turned around and began muttering to himself. "What a strange batch of kids... Usually Pokemon run away, our training is so brutal!"
"What's that?" Keikai said, hearing it clearly.
"Nothing, nothing! We'd be honored to have another exploration team! Follow me, follow me..." The Chatot said.
"Excuse me, what's your name?" Rakurai asked softly.
"Sorry for not introducing myself. I am Chatot, Wigglytuff's second in command!" Chatot replied. Chatot went down another ladder, followed by the four. "Here we are!"
Keikai looked around. The second floor was a lot quieter and less busy than the first one, which made it look larger. To Keikai's right was a Crogunk, fiddling with a cauldron. There was also a passage way to his right, with a sign saying, 'Mess Hall'. To Keikai's left was a door and another passage way.
"Cool!!!" Hikari said, rushing over to the window on their left. "We can see outside, even though we're two floors underground!"
"Well, Wigglytuff's Guild was built on a cliff, so naturally you can see outside." Chatot snapped.
"Oh." Hikari said and went back to the others.
"Now then, let's go. Be very polite to the Guild Master, you hear me?" Chatot warned. The four nodded, and they walked through the door. "Guild Master Wigglytuff, it's me, Chatot. I have four Pokemon here that want to make an exploration team."
Wigglytuff was standing with his back facing them. On his left and right were torches, and treasure chests overflowing with treasure.
"Uh... Wigglytuff?" Chatot said.
"HIYA!" Wigglytuff said, suddenly turning around. He had a friendly smile on his face. "You four want to make an exploration team? Oh joy! What shall it be called?"
"Oh gosh, I didn't think about this..." Hikari said, thinking. "Ooh! How about 'Team Cupcakes'!"
"Hikari, although I really want to choose the name, I think Keikai should, considering he's the leader." Kurohi said.
"Okay..." Hikari said. Keikai looked down at his paws. What would a good name be? It could be 'Team Dark Spark' considering Hikari and Rakurai are electric types, and Kurohi and Keikai are dark. But it didn't sound right... 'Team Pokepals' is too... Cheesy. What about...
"I have a name." Keikai announced, looking up.
"What is it?" Rakurai asked quietly.
"Team Stellar." Keikai replied.
"AWESOME!!!" Hikari said, bouncing up and down. Kurohi gave a thumbs-up and Rakurai nodded her agreement.
"Alright, Team Stellar, look in here." Wigglytuff said, pushing a golden box in front of them. They opened it and found a bag, a few oran berries and a sleep seed.
"What's the bag?" Kurohi asked.
"It's a Treasure Bag. Open it." Wigglytuff said, and they did so. They found a map. "That there is your Treasure Map. See those cloudy places? Those are places you haven't explored."
"Thank you very much, Wigglytuff." Keikai said, bowing.
"Come on Team Stellar, I'll show you your rooms." Chatot said, and led them out of the room. He then went down the passage way that had been on Keikai's left. As they were passing through it, there was a room on the right and on the left. At the end of the passage way, there were two more rooms.
"Rakurai and Hikari can stay in one room, while Kurohi and I sleep in the other." Keikai suggested. The others nodded.
"I'll leave you to it, then." Chatot said, and hopped away.
"I'm exhausted!" Hikari whined.
"As am I. The sun is just setting, but we'll have to wake up early tomorrow, so let's sleep." Keikai said.
"Night!" Kurohi said and walked into his and Keikai's room.
"Good night!" Hikari said and Rakurai waved. They went into their room. Keikai followed Kurohi and saw that in the room they had a circular window and two beds.
"See ya tomorrow." Kurohi yawned, and curled up on the bed, instantly falling asleep. Keikai also settled himself on the other bed, and stared out the window. What was his past? Who was he? Well, whatever the answer, he was sure he'd find it out with his new friends.

^ Yes! XD
^ I made these! ^.^
Thank this message
February 26, 2014 11:33:34pm
[-]
"WAKE UP!" A booming voice loudly-and rudely, Keikai may add- woke Keikai and Kurohi. Blinking open his eyes, Keikai saw sunlight streaming in through their circular window, and a figure in the doorway. "I SAID-"
"We're not deaf. Well, we will be if you shout anymore." Kurohi grumbled, sitting up.
"ANYWAYS, YOU WILL BE LATE, SO GET UP AND OVER TO MORNING ATTENDANCE!" The figure said, and walked off.
"C'mon..." Keikai groaned, his head pounding. He and Kurohi made their way over to the other Exploration Team Apprentices, and stood next to Hikari and Rakurai.
"Good morning, everyone." Chatot said. "I will now take attendance. Let's see here... Bidoof?"
"I'm here, yup yup!" A Bidoof said.
"Corphish?"
"Hey hey, I'm here!" Corphish replied.
"Sunflora?"
"Here!" A Sunflora said.
"Crogunk?"
"..."
"He's here. Chimecho?"
"Here!" A Chimecho said.
"Loudred?"
"HERE!" The same booming voice replied.
"Quiet down! Diglett and Dugtrio?"
"Both here."
"Team Stellar?"
"HERE!" They all said.
"Good, everyone is here. Take it away, Wigglytuff!" Chatot said, stepping aside. Wigglytuff emerged from his room.
"Alright everyone, repeat after me! One! Don't shirk work!"
"One! Don't shirk work!:
"Two! Run away and pay!"
"Two! Run away and pay!"
"Three! Smiles go for miles!"
"Three! Smiles go for miles!"
"Alright, let's get to work!"
"YAAAAAAAAY!"
All the Pokemon went off, doing their own thing. Team Stellar looked at each other, ensure as to what to do.
"Ah, Team Stellar. Follow me." Chatot said.

^ Yes! XD
^ I made these! ^.^
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]