Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Forum Problems
Forum Problems
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Forum Problems
January 18, 2014 1:38:11am (This post was last modified: January 18, 2014 1:39:54am by kraystorage.)
[-]
Forum Problems
Well this is kind of a funny error that I found but I am sure the clan would appreciate it if it was fixed. I was logged in on my kraystorage account and searching forums. I went to go look at the graphics section and I notice that a clan forum was open for me. Was like ok because my storage is not currently in a clan and don't ever remember it being in that clan because the only one my storage was in was Creed Crew (now the 'Scrub Squad').

[you must login to view links]

Anyways I am sure the owner would appreciate if not everyone could see his clan and to keep it from being abused.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 18, 2014 2:34:23am
[-]
yeah, it it a bug, i think, and sometimes, some of threads will be entitled as hidden, just an additional bug i have discovered.

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 18, 2014 4:02:52am
[-]
The threads that are labeled hidden are people banned from the forums momoy. That is not a bug that is suppose to be there.

Thank this message
January 18, 2014 4:10:28am
[-]
no kray, i know those threads, but there are some other threads that are entitled hidden even though they are not threads for banned players, but good thing is if i exit the forums, all threads becomes normal, if i saw another 1, i will print screen it.

Thank this message
January 18, 2014 6:07:23am
[-]
[you must login to view links]
That's a legit clan.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message
February 09, 2014 5:31:22am
[-]
thats really nice of u to report this problem, infact i just saw kev's post saying people could post in his clan without joining. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Pokemon: LuminousCranidos
Level: 51,418
You gained 5,115,590,897 experience points.
You received $4,113,440.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]