Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - General Discussions < Buying Promo for People:
Buying Promo for People:
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Buying Promo for People:
February 11, 2014 6:46:10pm
[-]
Buying Promo for People:
That's right. im buying promos for people but all you need to do is send me enough coin for it. that's it. sadly this promo I cant because I bought one for grim and catcherpro but the later ones I will be able to so don't miss out. also ill send the same amount of coins back later to you as well. consider them gifts just let me know by sending me a message to me or ydocrevolg. just trying to help out people is all. so far seems like im doing a good start right now on doing so. I hope to make you guys very happy. and no there isn't a catch either the only catch I guess you can call it is I have to get the forum credits for them first but that's it. well time for me to get some forum credits now. also if you could please leave a reply on where I can get credits easier from so I don't have to struggle for forums credits. ok? thanks and have a nice day.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]