Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < The Ultimate Battle - RP
The Ultimate Battle - RP
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The Ultimate Battle - RP
February 15, 2014 8:22:26pm (This post was last modified: February 15, 2014 8:23:29pm by Tman10061.)
[-]
The Ultimate Battle - RP
Sooooo, I've been thinking of this poop for a while and after hearing everyone say their character is the strongest, I've decided to put it to the test. Here's the low down of the down low. You pick your two strongest characters and enter them into the Ultimate battle. Then, all the characters duke it out. The winner is the ultimate character (although this will probably end in no one winning and nothing being achieved).

There will be no owners or administrators and no one with any special powers so we get as fair as we can get.

Rules:

1. Even though this will be a big god-mod fest I'll post the rule anyways. No god-modding.
2. Basics.
3. No romance, it's a brawl, not a love-fest.
4. You can only use characters that have been previously used. (Example: Ray, Vortex Blue, Vortex Zack etc.)
5. 1-2 characters.

Sign-up like so.

Name:
What you are from (Which RP, use one):

Examples:

Name: Edward Markus Alverara
What you are from: The Vortex 2

Name: Raymond Askoff Luzier
What you are from: The Ray

Competitors:
Edward Markus Alverara
Raymond Askoff Luzier

Hope this works out.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]