Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < The Adventure -Story-
The Adventure -Story-
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The Adventure -Story-
February 26, 2014 4:58:07am
[-]
The Adventure -Story-
This is a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon story, The Characters that will begin this are:
Amber(My 1st person character, also the Pokemon Eevee)
Rai (Amber's partner, who is the Pokemon: Shiny Vulpix)

One thing I'll have happen
Amber and Rai will evolve, Amber will be a Flareon when She evolves, And Rai will be a Shiny Ninetails when he evolves

the story will begin, Next post

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 26, 2014 5:12:20am
[-]
⇔Chapter One⇔
⇒The Begining⇒

I awoke feeling lightheaded, I tried to get up, But stumbled over again and fell asleep, I had a mysterious dream, It had mysterious lights, asking me questions, Then I awoke, being poked at by a Vulpix "Hey, are you okay?" it asked "Y-yeah" I say, Though I didn't feel the same "You're the first Eevee I ever saw around these parts." The Vulpix said "W-What?" I ask, confused "You think I'm an Eevee?" I ask "Did you get amnesia or something?" The Vulpix asks "I'm not an Eevee! Just who do you think you are?!" I shout at the Vulpix "Name's Rai, Who are you?" Rai said, "I'm...Amber" I said "Take a look at this then, To show you I'm not lying" Rai said and pointed at the Crystal clear ocean, I stared into the water, and almost passed out again from shock, I was indeed an Eevee "I have this thing here, if you want to take a look" Rai says and shows me a relic-like object "It's my prized possesion" Rai said, A Koffing and Zubat came and stole the Relic, and went into a nearby cave, I ran in the cave after them, Rai followed, We soon cornered the theifs at the bottom of the cave "How much gold do you think We're going to get for this?" The Zubat asked "None" I said and used Bite on the Zubat "Blech, Terrible." I said, Then used Quick attack on the Zubat, sending it into the water KOed, Rai used Ember and I used Sand attack on the Koffing, and it was defeated, Rai took back his Relic "T-t-thank you, I can't imagine what could've happened if I didn't have this back..." Rai said, about to cry from joy "I have an idea!" Rai shouted "Follow me!" Rai bolted out, And I followed close behind him

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
March 04, 2014 4:32:02am
[-]
We got to Treasure Town, a Pokemon was there, announcing something that was Total rubbish, "HEAR ME POKEMON!" He called to the crowed "I'VE BEEN TO THE TOP OF SKY TOWER!" He shouts "What was at the top?" I asked "Riches! Riches beyond belief!" The Pokemon called, "Oh, Really? Any evidence?" I ask, Rai looked at him suspiciously

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]