Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Digital Monsters; Neo Generation
Digital Monsters; Neo Generation
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
March 05, 2014 10:22:13pm
[-]
Kaiser smirked, "You have a point, as that's what separates us from robots. Who we are will change the world, meet my partners, Neo and Trump." he said as he pointed to them. Yggdrasil smirked as he heard Kaisers words, "I forgot about these...." he said two the two as he materialized Universal Digivices in front of them, in colors of their choice. "Their functions will be unlocked as we cross new quests." Lord Drasil informed.
NEW ITEM OBTAINED FOR; Kaiser & Zakerias! DIGIVICE OMNI.
Kaiser smiled as his turned a Emerald Green, "Thank you Drasil! He said as the voice left. "I believe we should attempt to make some new allies and train while we're here." he said as he turned on the search function of his Digivice to search for other Digimon.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 05, 2014 10:42:16pm
[-]
"Dangit, radar's busted." Zakerias taps the digivice a few times, covered in blips.

Thank this message
March 05, 2014 11:10:43pm (This post was last modified: March 05, 2014 11:12:26pm by FlameChan.)
[-]
Kaiser smiled, "I'm afraid you're wrong Zakerias. This isn't a glitch, it's a swarm!" he yelled as he pointed to a large group of Moonmon running towards them.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
SWARM ENCOUNTER! 5x Moonmon appeared!
"Sweet," said Kaiser as he sent a command to Neo and Trump which turned out to be a Double Tail Smash, attacking one Moonmon after they spun up and dove at it.
The Moonmon attempted to get out of the way but it ended up falling due to it's stature and making itself even more vulnerable to the attack.
The damage dealt was heavy but not enough to turn the enemy back into Data and a Digi-Egg.
((Now about the attack hitting, how easily can a little Onion thing dodge two Tail Smashes at a high speed?))

Thank this message
March 05, 2014 11:26:23pm
[-]
"I'm still a bit unfamiliar with this gimmick, you know! Umm... Use the fire thing! Uhh..."
"Blue Blaster!"Henrik created an ice like ball of fire that went flying to the Moonmon.

(Needed wiki help.)

Thank this message
March 05, 2014 11:49:39pm
[-]
The Two Moonmon who were hit by the attacks were sent launching back to their friends. Another cried out, "Mister Mister, please don't do this!" it pleaded, "We were running away from those vile Ogremon who took control of this area not so long ago." it informed.
Kaiser put on the look that immediately said, "Those Ogremon, they'll pay!"
He turned to Zakerias, "Will you help me?" he asked holding out his hand. Two of the Moonmon, the two who were silent throughout the entire period spoke out, "Misters, you seem brave, kind and nice! We want to help you out on your quest any way we can!" they said in synch.
((So this is the result of my random generator...))

Thank this message
March 06, 2014 12:05:28am
[-]
"Astronomical." I pick up the Moonmon closer to me. "Now, who might you be?"

Thank this message
March 06, 2014 1:44:48am
[-]
"Call me anything you want Mister!" it said excitedly.
Kaiser smiled and picked up the next one, "If the same goes for you, may I call you Lovegood?" he asked.
NEW DIGIMON OBTAINED FOR Zakerias and Kaiser.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
----------------
Moonmon Uno
Name; ????
Owner; Zakerias
Personality; Kind
-----------------
Moonmon Dos
Name; Lovegood
Owner; Kaiser
Personality; Brave

Kaiser smiled, "Great! We already made some allies, lets get to training Zakerias!" he yelled excitingly.

Thank this message
March 11, 2014 12:44:38am
[-]
((Hoorayz, oh FLAMIE! CAN I MAKE MAH OWN DIGIMON PLEEEEEASE????))

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
March 11, 2014 12:52:39am
[-]
((If you can make a Gif Sprite of it, yes, but create attacks for it, personality.))

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]