Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < girafarig: no sprite, name wrong
girafarig: no sprite, name wrong
Favorite Thread Post Reply
March 05, 2014 8:05:58am (This post was last modified: March 05, 2014 8:15:45am by snorunt.)
[-]
For me i see a bug or something wrong for girafarig. I see basically just corrupted paper on it like this for all of them [you must login to view images]

Also when i type girafarig on the pokedex place it wouldn't even show, the only way to find it is by clicking the list but doesn't show any sprite of girafarig. Thanks:)

Also girafarig is spelt wrong xD
[you must login to view images]

When i type gigafarig it shows it but when I click it, it shows the actual name; girafarig.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 05, 2014 8:15:38am
[-]

Also when i type girafarig on the pokedex place it wouldn't even show, the only way to find it is by clicking the list but doesn't show any sprite of girafarig.

even if this is not how you spell it, if you type in 'gigafarig' in the search box, it shows up.
proof: [you must login to view links]
Thank this message
March 05, 2014 8:18:30am
[-]
Good job for misspelling girafarig lol now we know the name is wrong when we search it up. (thank you)

Thank this message
March 07, 2014 4:55:01am
[-]
I saw also in ancient girafarig it says ancient gigafarig

elite trainer-#332341
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]