Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Player Disputes < Eazzy - didn't gave my coins back
Eazzy - didn't gave my coins back
Favorite Thread Post Reply
March 11, 2014 1:47:54pm (This post was last modified: March 29, 2014 12:50:20pm by ash20111.)
[-]
As Eazzy sent me 1.4k worth poke on 16th so i gave him 3 days more time to send 1.6k , so closing thread for 3 days

Eazzy took my 1750 coins loan around a moth or two ago and he promised to pay back 2k but he never returned . Now when i met him yesterday or day before yesterday i had a talk on this in chat and he said he would payback 3k coins and i said that i want the coins at the very same day or he would have train in my clan upto 200 bills uptil 16th but he did a few bills and left the clan . When i loaned him , he had his main at 10k around but she had enough to get it trained uptil 16k but she cant pay me back. Here is the conversation between us in chat :

[you must login to view images]

Part 2
Once(15th) he posted on chat.

Then i pmed him (He has deleted my all 3 pms but i had doubt on her so i have ss of only 2 pms but not 3rd)
Then his reply
[you must login to view links]
My reply
His reply:
Then he deleted my pm so i only have his reply (In that pm i had asked him to check player disputes):
Then i sent him a msg that he could have returned what all she had of mine but she then after seeing those pms deleted them and sent no reply)
Please look in this matter.

site to download adobe photoshop for making userbar and many other useful things

Pokemon Creed's Best Chat Moments

^^^^
Click here

^thanz a lot to arsenic. :)
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]