Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < more pokedex bugs/error
more pokedex bugs/error
Favorite Thread Post Reply
more pokedex bugs/error
March 16, 2014 10:08:02am (This post was last modified: March 16, 2014 11:00:48am by snorunt.)
[-]
more pokedex bugs/error
It shows on the pokedex that ancient aipom is their but for ancient ambipom theres no sprite.
[you must login to view links] (just wanted to post the ss since it has one on the end xD)
-> the pic if you dont want to open the ss

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images]

Also for amoonguss it shows like a corrupted page sign next to the poison type (i think its supposed to be grass type next to it)
heres a pic.

Spoiler:

I also found that the theres a corrupted page for azurill next to normal type.Also it doesn't show ancient azurill as when you search azmumarill

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

Another one i found was ancient mismagius was missing

Spoiler:

This one was found by ABOMINATOR about delphox/braixen/fennekin missing from the list and u cant search to find it but figured u can find by typing the id on the top

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

I found that the type for throh,tyrogue, and makuhita doesn't show either and I'm sure they're a fighting type so here's a pic (I think that all fighting pokemons doesn't show the fighting type image under the pokemon)

Spoiler:
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 19, 2014 1:53:39am
[-]
RIolu is missing a Fighting thing too and Cursed Metapod is missing sprite in pokedex as well

Spriting thread
[you must login to view links]

Thank you so much Arsenic212 for this sig i love it so MUCH!
Check out his Deviantart!
[you must login to view links]
Ty Intrepid Misfortune/Oscah
Thank you so much Tamerzz! amazing sig!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]