Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Mourning
Mourning
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Mourning
May 19, 2014 4:34:14am
[-]
Mourning
I thought it was worth a shot to put in this thread because it is a pretty deep topic but I'm seeking advice or to hear other people's stories about losing someone. On May 17th this year I lost one of my best friends someone really dear to me. You may of known him on here has nate nate267. It's very difficult for me to get any closure because his funeral is on Friday and I cannot attend due to distance but I got no idea how to get over and move on. Although I don't want to leave the memories and everything behind but I just don't want to feel this and I want to not grieve. Any advice?

[you must login to view images]
YES I made this siggy. No you may not use it ._.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 19, 2014 9:09:54am
[-]
i don't have any experience about that but my advice is, just remember the happy moments with her/him and just try to move on by making your self busy on a thing that will make you happy

Thank this message
May 19, 2014 9:22:45pm
[-]
They're never dead if you keep the memories of them. Remember, they're in a better place.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
May 22, 2014 4:21:52am (This post was last modified: May 22, 2014 4:23:37am by jamesdomingo.)
[-]
Mourning
First of all, im sorry for your loss.
And moving on from someone who is close to you that passed away is a very hard thing to do.
But my advice:
It IS sad to see someone pass away who is really close to you.
And remembering the happy moments with them IS NOT a bad thing.
but You cant let that get you down. If they pass away, the least thing they wanted from you is to be sad.
Someone close to you will ALWAYS want you to be happy in any way possible. so you have to make them happy by making yourself happy first!

Im sorry if i havent given you a method in concealing the emotional pain, but im hoping that you will find something or someone who can and will comfort you.

Thank this message
May 22, 2014 5:50:33am
[-]
I am Sorry to hear that!
Prayer has always helped me,if you feel down read The Holy Bible and God will talk to you through his words and will certainly comfort you!
He has helped me many times!
Or just think the God has plans for him in Heavens!

Signature:

Spoiler:

Gift from my Good Friend! complanboy!
Thank you kev my Caring Friend!
Thank You Robath my Friend!
A gift from my Good Friend Shamey
Thank you Queenx my Friend!
Thank You bmw2004 my Friend!
Gift from Shamey my friend!
Thank this message
May 28, 2014 1:27:17pm
[-]
I'm dearly sorry for your loss hun, but maybe he's in a better place and as someone previously said "As long as you remember him he's never dead." He'll always be with you looking over your shoulder as a guardian angel. My advice, pray, remember, and move on. He wouldn't want you dwelling on his death. He'd want you to be happy that he's not suffering in anyway shape fashion or form.
-
Murk

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]