Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Leftovers change to Exp Share
Leftovers change to Exp Share
Favorite Thread Post Reply
June 04, 2014 6:20:37am
[-]
When I equip leftovers to a pokemon, and then go here ->[you must login to view links]

it shows that my pokemon is equipped with exp share, but when i see here -> [you must login to view links] , it says it is equipped with leftovers...

Also, leftovers don't have any effect in battle...Why????

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
June 04, 2014 7:59:57am
[-]
this glitch doesn't have anything to do with Leftover, went you attached any item to your first pokemon in your roster, it get turns into Exp share, just switc the first pokemon to another spot in your roster and switc is back it the item will revert back to the item is suppose to be, and also Leftovers only work on the first pokemon of your roster.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
June 04, 2014 9:39:55am
[-]
No, they aren't working for me. I equipped them, and battled like I would usually do, and it didn't recover hp of my pokemon.

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]