Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Roleplaying Guidelines
Roleplaying Guidelines
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Roleplaying Guidelines
July 01, 2014 7:05:02pm (This post was last modified: January 11, 2015 11:05:26pm by pizzanarwhal.)
[-]
Roleplaying Guidelines
These aren't necessarily rules, just things people should follow when roleplaying.
1. Use double parentheses for 'out of character' text.
Ex: ((This roleplay is awesome.))
It's fine not to use any parentheses before the actual roleplay starts, such accepting forms and asking when to start, ect.

2. Fix your mistakes in your post. It's not that big of a deal if you don't, but it can be confusing to others in some cases. Like sometimes out of habit I put 'Oxy' instead of my characters name, so when I notice I just edit my post.
3. State owner/admin rules. There's not much of a point of having owners/admins if they don't know what they can do.
4. Don't only have roleplays to certain people. This prevents new roleplayers from joining threads. It's fine to ban people. Roleplaying should be allowed for everyone.
5. When you have multiply characters use third-person POV or color code your characters, like Shinxey does.
6. With all the roleplays being added (which is not a bad thing) older roleplays are being pushed to the bottom of the page or on the second page, so be sure to check the bottom of the page and the second page as well.

If you have an idea let me know and I'll add it.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 02, 2014 6:14:32pm
[-]
I admit, I don't color-code character lines in ALL the RPs I've joined when I have multiple characters. xD I started, because I figured it'd be easier. LOL
But good thread anyway. xD

^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
July 03, 2014 8:13:00pm
[-]
Nice, dude ^-^

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
January 11, 2015 11:08:55pm
[-]
Just did a minor update on this. Once again if you have any more ideas let me know please.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]