Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Training loans and prizes
Training loans and prizes
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 20, 2014 2:46:43am
[-]
Ok, my idea is that when you get someone to train your pokemon for you for a certain amount of exp, you should be able to set what level you want your poke to be trained to (e.g. I want my rainbowgastly trained to level 4000), and then set what the prize is, when you are creating a trade. This could be done by adding a second box that appears when a pokemon is chosen in the loan box, in which you type what level you wish your pokemon to be trained to, and also another box that sets the prize for the training. Then, only when the specified level is met, does the person training gain the prize.

This would prevent trainers scamming by not training what they said they would, and this has been a problem many times. It would also let people offer trades to people for training straight up, without having to work out the exact details with them.

Pls rate my idea out of /10, and leave a +rep if you like my idea!

Spoiler:
Need help? Then message catcherpro - #16009

Ty so much Hiromi Ai!
[you must login to view images]

Da Man, that rayquaza sig is truly awesome! Thx again!

ABOMINATOR is my bae

My Latest Signature (24/02/2015):
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 20, 2014 3:09:12am
[-]
bah actually you should work that that out easily by looking at how much exp u already have 3/10 sorry bro

hello Thanks for reading my signature
My training rates
3 billon per shiny pokemon 250 millon for each berrie 25 coins per billon
My goals
have 100k coins have luminous and golden pokemons
there are somethings that i want to talk about how to beat the forest tower and other towers except for snorlax tower and how do we beat more than 50 pokemons in infinity tower thats all for me[/color][/u]
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 3:23:25am
[-]
Shahzaib, it wasnt about telling you how much exp you have trained on a pokemon, it was about setting a prize and a set level that is to be reached in order to gain that prize, when you create a trade that is for training. Please, next time you comment on a thread, make sure you have read all of it and that you fully understand it.

Spoiler:
Need help? Then message catcherpro - #16009

Ty so much Hiromi Ai!

Da Man, that rayquaza sig is truly awesome! Thx again!

ABOMINATOR is my bae

My Latest Signature (24/02/2015):
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 3:35:47am
[-]
Hmm. Not a bad idea. I know of a few people (Who shall remain anonymous.) who have said that they'll train for a prize, then they'll go gamble the prize and lose it, and then not train your poke. So doing that would give them first of all, more motivation to train it, and second, prevent them from cheating other players. And it'd be better than some people who say "OH, I'll give you the prize AFTER you do the training." , 'cause I know of one person (Who will ALSO remain anonymous.) who said those exact words to me, and after the training refused to give me the prize, so they ended up getting free training. :L So it'll ALSO prevent that from happening. 10/10

^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 3:43:05am
[-]
I like it. It gives people a much easier way of making trades for training. 10/10

Please click the Swampert below!
Signatures by harmony. Thank you so much for taking the time to make them.

Click below to take a wish!

Almost all of my Pokemon are map Pokemon. :/
Thank this message
July 20, 2014 3:44:52am
[-]
I don't know.
It would make the trade creation look too messy.
I would just say, get the screenshot of them saying the prize and level to be trained too.
And it is not hard , for me personally, to realize which ones are the trustworthy trainers according to their forum reps.
So, if you see something completely different from what I am saying, then please reply.
Kinda hard to understand what you are trying to imply.

Thank this message
July 20, 2014 3:51:00am
[-]
nice idea 10/10.

Looking for siggys pm me if u r making .
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]