Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Adding A Few requirements to DayCare
Adding A Few requirements to DayCare
Favorite Thread Post Reply
July 22, 2014 2:56:31pm
[-]
The current accessiblites of DayCare seem a bit boring(at least to me)

My idea :

We should have a new requirement, that in order to breed two pokemon, you must be their original owner. This way, breeding will become harder and more enjoyable because you will have to trade a lot with others...

Also, upon breeding two pokemon, you will get an egg. The egg will be like an item(or pokemon) and the players won't be able to see what pokemon it is of.

The pokemon species will be its mother's species, and the moves of its father(TM moves and fly won't copy, they will be replaced by Tackle)

Just another side suggestion :

How about, we allow ourselves to upgrade the breeding center?
If you like this idea of upgrading the breeding center, I will suggest the upgrades.

And, for accessing the DayCare of Breeding, you will have an event/mission?

Kinda like this(Only an example)

You go to breeding center, and once you have submitted 385 pokedex entries, the person says "I want to work with you, but Team Rocket has taken over this place. If only you can help me get rid of them, I will work with you"
Then you will have to beat (lets say 7?)/(only 1 but extremely tough) Team Rocket members in a small map/or on page, idk...

After you beat them, you can put 2 pokemon for breeding, and within a day/whatever you decide you get the egg and your pokemon back...

Now you can trade it, or hatch it...
To hatch it, you will have to take a definite number of steps(lets say 1000?)on maps/anything else like 1000 battles, or travelling 100 times or such.

Whoever hatches it becomes its original owner...

>>The CHAMP is HERE<<
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
July 22, 2014 3:05:10pm
[-]
A partial reason for breeding to be added is so that people can add entries to their pokedex which were impossible before.

Making it a requirement to be the original owner of both pokemon will take away that point, and I believe that most people wouldn't even breed after that.
Thank this message
July 22, 2014 3:15:40pm
[-]
This kind of suck bitter lollipops ,
What the heck ? You got to be the original owner to breed? to encourage trading? Why would anybody trade if they cant even breed the Pokemon? And wouldnt that just make rich players even richer and the poor even poorer?
Thank this message
July 22, 2014 4:49:11pm
[-]
No, just no.

Original owner will demotivate people to breed, the older Pokemon, i.e. released before the original owner update, shows N/A therefore some pokemon may never be released.

My overall rating:
0.001/10M.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]