Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < Few Questions from a Newbie
Few Questions from a Newbie
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
August 06, 2014 3:50:01pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 06, 2014 3:55:00pm
[-]
Well, I have a few awnsers

1. Battle the NPC Richard, his Prinplup is easy to beat, Or you could lend the pokemon to someone else to train as a deal or something.
2. The fastest way I've seen to get money, is to play Hit down every 6 hours, because you get 10m or you can sell high-leveled pokemon and BAM! Lots of cash.
3. I think all of them can be caught in the wild, but they are all really rare to find. I once found only 2 shinies in one day.

4. Coins are what you use in the Game Corner(It is always open) and to buy Promos after obtaining all 48 Gymbadges, you can also buy certain pokemon from the Game corner for a certain amount of coins.

I hope this helped. :P also I believe this is to be in the Questions/Help section of the fourms

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
August 06, 2014 4:05:40pm
[-]
[you must login to view links]
^ rules section here, really important to read
[you must login to view links]
^ guides on pokemon creed.
If you have anymore questions you can go on chat to ask them, or send a PM to Jeffrey0

Thank this message
August 06, 2014 4:08:39pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 06, 2014 6:12:59pm
[-]
1. The fastest way to level up is to train on Mysterious Trainer, but you need all badges plus Toxic to challenge him. Until you get that far, Swimmer Richard is the best. The best move against him is Bolt Strike.
2. The fastest way to get money is to train a Pokemon to level 1,000 and then Auto-Sell it under Sell Pokemon. You get max cash for that.
3. You can get normal Pokemon and Shiny Pokemon in the wild. Ancient Pokemon you get by crafting (You need a lv. 100 crafting level, though.). And the other types you can get from promos, events, contests, the Auction House, and other players.
4. Coins are the main currency of Creed. You can use them to buy promos, things in the Games Corner, things from other players, and bid on Pokemon at the Auction House. You can also use them to buy some other things, like the V.I.P. thing (which is down, atm.) and the Colored Poke Balls in the lab (but the Mudkips don't work atm. :L), and things off of other players.
Hope this helps. ^-^

^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]