Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Republicans vs Democrats
Republicans vs Democrats
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Republicans vs Democrats
August 12, 2014 1:49:04am
[-]
Republicans vs Democrats
Ok, so there's Republicans and then there's Democrats. Which are you? This is an unbiased info thread, just for people to learn a little political fact about you. Just post which one you are and why.

[you must login to view images]Like a boss

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 02, 2014 4:51:08pm
[-]
I am a moderate-conservative Republican. For I believe that abortion is inhumane. I also believe that we need to strengthen our military to solve the world's problems instead of consistently shrinking it, as it is painfully obvious that shrinking it leads to more world problems.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
October 04, 2014 3:00:51am
[-]
So that's one for republican! Thanks for sharing on my thread. I WILL be keeping track of how many republicans and democrats are revealed to creed. I will then pronounce the political party winner at the end of the thread, which has yet to be decided.

[you must login to view images]Like a boss

Click below to take a wish!
Thank this message
October 04, 2014 11:52:05am (This post was last modified: October 04, 2014 11:53:01am by Ads20000.)
[-]
Republicans vs Democrats
Urgh, I'm a Brit and a left-wing Labour supporter but if I was in the US I would have to vote Democrat as they are basically the combination of the Conservatives, Labour and Lib Dems in the UK. The Republicans are insane (probably UKIP/BNP on the British spectrum). As much as I hate abortion as a Christian, we can't block people from doing it when we don't provide proper support for their children as there is very little welfare state in America. There just isn't enough support for the people who reject abortion.

As for the military, America needs to sort out its debt and still doesn't have a healthcare system that is free at the point of service to all its citizens. "WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMEONE'S HEALTH?!?!" the Republican asks. "Because people are more important than your money." is the reply. What do you love more? People or money? So many Republicans claim that they love Jesus but they don't even know him! Do you think Jesus would insist on holding his money and building up a bigger and bigger military at the expense of the poor? NO! Go read the Gospels, then come back here.

Click below to give me coins at no cost to you!

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

(Credit: EVevolution)

Thank this message
April 02, 2015 12:13:10am (This post was last modified: April 02, 2015 12:15:00am by Wingstar.)
[-]
Republicans vs Democrats
I'm neither Republican nor Democrat. Both parties have walked all over and exuded excrement upon the US Constitution. The so-called Patriot Act, which a Republican President instituted is unconstitutional. That same act was extended twice by our current, Democratic President, plus he expanded on it by instituting indefinite detention of US citizens without due process (no trial) in the NDAA. Most of Congress, including both Democrats and Republicans, voted for that same NDAA President Obama signed on new years eve. 2011. So they are all traitors and should be put in prison... with a fair trial, of course, as I believe in the constitutional rights of all American citizens, even if they are traitorous jerks.

EDITED: I meant to say indefinite, not infinite detention. LOL

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]