Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Questions/Help < How I get the Ghost from the Lavender Tower?
How I get the Ghost from the Lavender Tower?
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
August 14, 2014 1:42:23pm
[-]
I have a question to everybody: How I can Catch the "Ghost" in the Lavender Tower?

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 14, 2014 1:54:04pm
[-]
Got the Mart Co and buy the silph scope then go to the ghost at the top of the lavender tower,use the item to battle against it

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 14, 2014 1:57:12pm
[-]
i have already the silph scope, but i cant catch the pokemon!! are my pokemon to weak or not?
Thank this message
August 14, 2014 3:25:55pm
[-]
You don't catch it you battle the ghost pokemon and if you win you get the item "Strange Note"

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 14, 2014 6:26:28pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 14, 2014 8:30:39pm (This post was last modified: August 14, 2014 8:30:57pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Xav1000- no one know for sure what is does (if anyone does, they not telling anyone) and you can get the Sliph scope from the Mart co. for 100 coins.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]