Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Coin Bank
Coin Bank
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Coin Bank
August 19, 2014 9:46:52am
[-]
go ahead, but you know that that's the truth.

Ernest
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 19, 2014 9:49:35am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
August 19, 2014 9:51:42am
[-]
You know what, lets push this aside, because this war will go on forever, and if Da man bans me what does that prove in your victory, all I want is people, and my younger brother to play extra safe.

Ernest
Thank this message
August 19, 2014 9:52:49am
[-]
And I don't have problems, I'm in Year7 and I'm an A star student. I just thought that you were a hacker, sorry...

Ernest
Thank this message
August 19, 2014 9:54:16am
[-]

Thank this message
August 19, 2014 9:56:44am
[-]
liberty im with ernest logicly he has a really good evidence

hello Thanks for reading my signature
My training rates
3 billon per shiny pokemon 250 millon for each berrie 25 coins per billon
My goals
have 100k coins have luminous and golden pokemons
there are somethings that i want to talk about how to beat the forest tower and other towers except for snorlax tower and how do we beat more than 50 pokemons in infinity tower thats all for me[/color][/u]
Thank this message
August 19, 2014 9:58:15am
[-]

Thank this message
August 19, 2014 11:35:38am
[-]
But this is an idea to double back it, after all, allot of people are still being hacked right?

Ernest
Thank this message
August 19, 2014 11:40:28am
[-]

Thank this message
August 19, 2014 11:41:31am
[-]
Please reply down below, to make Da man have a higher chance of adding the coin bank to Pokemon Creed.

Ernest
Thank this message
August 19, 2014 11:45:29am
[-]

Thank this message
August 19, 2014 2:23:01pm
[-]
Honestly Ernest, this is no way to talk with your fellow creed members.

Please explain how if Liberty shuts down your idea, the next logical step to take is label him as a hacker? I'm sorry, but your idea is lacking in the first place. Honestly, I'm against it too now, after a great point was made about losing your code, and therefore losing your coins. So am I a hacker as well?

Either way sir, you really need a re-look at the rules, if you even read them in the first place. You're violating a large number of them, namely; denoting bullying, spam, unnecessary bumping, flaming, and most importantly, common sense. You could honestly be banned for a long time for all of this, and you'd do best to get your 'logic' out of here.

And Shahzaib111, please don't say that he has evidence, he doesn't. His 'logic' is based on conclusions he's jumped to with no physical proof at all, while he himself has violated many rules (see above).

~Shiny

[you must login to view images]

~Shiny

Check out my Shiny+ Shop!
Toss some coins in my well?

Training any Pokemon to level 500 for free.
Training any Pokemon to level 1000 for 10 coins apiece.
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
August 19, 2014 6:30:01pm
[-]
Ernest- First of all the idea is sort of good, but like a few others said what happens if you forget your password? Also, it might make people upset to not be able to earn coins without it. So for that a 2/10. And about your bro, he needs a stronger password and a strong PIN # if he's getting hacked all the time. :L
Also, Liberty Prime is right, you ARE spamming by bumping threads when they're still on page 1, and no he is not a hacker. :L You have no proof of him being one, and besides, the only reason you labeled him as one was because he didn't agree with your opinion. Also, like ShinyStaraptor said, you're bullying and flaming him now, which can and most likely will get you banned for a long time, if not permanently. You have no right to talk about other Creed members like that!
Shahzaib- He has no proof of his claims, so then how does that make him correct?

^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message This post was thanked once.
August 19, 2014 8:48:42pm (This post was last modified: August 19, 2014 8:52:01pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Coin Bank
I'm closing this thread, since you ErnestHo (and other peoples) went way off topic by accusing someone of hacking and flaming, if you believe someone is doing something wrong, you reported it to a Game Mod and higher up with proof. You are free to re-created this thread, if you want, but dont accuse anyone else of doing anything wrong in it.

also I like to mention to you Ernest- dont bump up your thread unless it goes to second page, if you need to adds something, just edit your main post or your last post.

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]