Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Missing N.O
Missing N.O
Favorite Thread Thread Locked
Missing N.O
August 19, 2014 6:40:01am
[-]
Missing N.O
Maybe, Da man should add a new pokemon that is actually real in the pokemon game, called Missing N.O. What happens is that, you can find this pokemon on any map, and it's very very rare. If you find one, it will not be a male or female. You can only catch this pokemon with a digital poke ball that costs 1000 coins. Each coloured Missing N.O has no difference besides the background colour.

Ernest
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 19, 2014 8:19:45am
[-]
I believe you mean "Missingno" and what I thought is that it could be caught like a Normal pokemon, but could be on a hidden map that would be a secret to everybody, and it would be the only pokemon in the hidden map. "Shiny" could be the Yellow sprite(because you know, Colour :P) and normal could be Red/Blue, and Ancient could be one of the "Special Missingno" of Fossil Kabutops, Fossil Aerodactyle and GHOST(habit for me to say Lavander town Ghost in all caps) and the shadows and the others would be like they are for any other Pokemon, so I think the idea is good, Just not well thought out. 5/10

My favorite ghirahim quote

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] < Running Titan

[you must login to view images] I am a Legend of zelda Fan, Majoras mask was my favorite game

[you must login to view images] <- my result

[you must login to view images] <- My brother's result

[you must login to view images] <- My new result
Thank this message
August 19, 2014 9:04:25am
[-]
Thanks for you'r support!

Ernest
Thank this message
August 19, 2014 9:24:21am
[-]
There is "Missingno." already in game and it's somewhere on the maps. You can't catch it but you can battle it. -> [you must login to view links]
but in my opinion, I think capturing missingno is useless.

Thank this message
Thread Locked

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]