Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Map Battles
Map Battles
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Map Battles
August 25, 2014 2:43:54pm
[-]
Map Battles
I was wondering when we meet a "Pokemon " on the maps why cant we go into battle with them and still have our Pokeball's out. So we can earn EXP while leveling up our pokes. And so we can both catch the pokes as well.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
August 25, 2014 2:59:58pm
[-]
if Da Man makes the pokemon different level on maps instead of just level 5 or makes is so that pokemon when you battle it, the same level as your highest pokemon in your roster (but if you catch while battle, the pokemon revert to level 5) then I can see battle pokemon on the maps, but since they are all at level 5, I dont really see much use in battling them since they wont give you much experience.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
August 25, 2014 3:34:12pm
[-]
yeah i understand thx. Just an idea. heheh
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]