Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Implenting Masuda Method to Breeding
Implenting Masuda Method to Breeding
Favorite Thread Post Reply
September 16, 2014 9:47:14pm
[-]
The Masuda Method is basically using Pokemon from another country to breed to increase chances of getting a shiny through breeding. Click here for more info. For Creed we could do it by increasing chances by x2 only because it's so easy to trade for it. Or you could base it off of people's country flags and increase it by x3 if they are different. iirc you can figure out someone's location through IP so we could use that so it's like the actual game.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
September 16, 2014 10:38:50pm
[-]
Great idea Jeff. Would make breeding shinies a lot easier. May I suggest an addition? Maybe abilities could be added (Or even just have fire types) and use Flame Body to hatch eggs faster? But overall 10/10

^Me. :D
^Thx ABOMINATOR!
^'Bout time someone noticed. ;D
^Yes, I made those. No you may not use them.
Thank this message
September 17, 2014 2:28:53am
[-]
What is the process of breeding? Can anyone tell me in breif?
Thank this message
September 17, 2014 2:44:58am
[-]
Great idea jeff. Really cool. I rate it 10/10. Hope it'll get added to the game

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
September 17, 2014 5:28:36am
[-]
Nice suggestion 10/10

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]