Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Frozen players and their pokes.
Frozen players and their pokes.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
October 11, 2014 10:57:57pm (This post was last modified: October 11, 2014 10:58:23pm by supremeduck.)
[-]
I think that when a player is permanently frozen their Pokemon should be removed of the rarity list so some Pokemon would have a better accuracy on the rate list however if the player does come back and gets unfrozen the Pokemon will go back into the rarity list. i would love some suggestions and feed back out of 10. Thanks and bye

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 11, 2014 11:12:25pm
[-]
Maybe it's good idea however i rank it 7/10

Darkrai is my favorite pokemon [you must login to view images] ^made by shamey~thanks^[/quote][/php]
Thank this message
October 11, 2014 11:42:41pm
[-]
Sounds pretty good, but technically, the Pokemon is still there, it just cannot be traded/sold/etc since the player is banned/frozen.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
October 12, 2014 3:04:50am
[-]
yeah thats a very good idea. the pokemon of banned players should be removed. i rate u 9/10
Thank this message
October 12, 2014 8:47:13am
[-]
I think rarity list says number of pokemons that are in game. So it should say correct even a player is banned/frozen. That wont make any special since rarity list wont say number of tradable poke..! So its not really needed..!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
October 12, 2014 12:40:06pm
[-]
Whether the pokemon is obtainable or not through trade because of a banned/frozen player is already taken into effect when determining a rate for a pokemon.

Unless there's another reason, I don't really see this needing to be implemented.
Thank this message
October 12, 2014 12:47:33pm
[-]
Id rate this idea 8/10 mainly because the only use is for people who are hoarding a certain pokemon it would that personto only see the available ones instead of seeing countless banned and frozen accounts
Thank this message
October 12, 2014 2:10:52pm
[-]
I couldent agree more in fact I was about to post about the same issue when I saw this tread. Maybe if they have a clan those can also be removed?
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]