Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < Feminists.
Feminists.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Feminists.
October 19, 2014 7:13:01pm
[-]
Feminists.
This may or may not be a touchy subject, but since this is a deep discussion thread, I'm sure there have been worse. Anyway, to the focal point.

I feel as though the whole point of feminism has been confused with man hating by people on social networks such as tumblr.

I have no problem with feminists but when it is confused with man hating it makes me mad.

Opinions on this subject?

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 19, 2014 11:54:47pm (This post was last modified: October 19, 2014 11:55:11pm by RichKidDre.)
[-]
Feminists.
The goal of feminism should be for both men and women to be equal and coexist without things like "men are better than women" and "women are weak and need protection" and the like. If it's coming off as hating men in an entirety, then it isn't pure feminism anymore, it would be misandry. If it's hating on one man for a reason other than just being a man, such as Skyler Page, the creator of "Clarence" who was accused of certain actions against women, then it would be justifiable.

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
October 20, 2014 1:54:19am
[-]
I totally agree with kian. Feminism is good for society but hating man without particulars and acusing, this is not good.
Thank this message
October 20, 2014 6:46:33am
[-]
Feminism is actually an essential point for society, but I do see a lot of teenage girls on Tumblr blabbing on about 'I'm a feminist!' But then you see them making a post about all men being rapists and killers. Or something along the lines of that. That is not feminism, that is called being a Nazi.

Thank this message
October 20, 2014 11:28:43am
[-]
These teenagers just think about themselves and totally ignores others. This is really bad.
Thank this message
October 20, 2014 2:45:06pm
[-]
Agreed. Selfishness is what created feminism. Mistreatment and payment of women in normal society. Also, feminism was actually made so that the suffragettes in Britain could get votes for women.

Thank this message
October 24, 2014 12:06:38pm
[-]
In some country some women try to misuse rule which one created to make euality between man and women , many time they have support from many social working society who named as faminist societies . Actualy this is just a misuse of a thought and idea which harm not only mans also womens

Darkrai is my favorite pokemon [you must login to view images] ^made by shamey~thanks^[/quote][/php]
Thank this message
October 25, 2014 12:58:43am
[-]
Thats very true kenshin women are just abusing their given rights which is bad for both men and women.
Thank this message
October 30, 2014 2:39:27pm
[-]
Feminism isn't about hating on men, it's about men and women being equal. The reason it's called feminism and equal justice or the like is because in History, women have had it worse. because when someone wants to insult a man, they will call him a girl or many other slurs that all imply one thing. Being a woman is a bad thing. Yes, some women do feel uncomfortable around men and they are allowed. This whole "Not all men are like that" is complete rubbish. If a woman tells you that she is uncomfortable around men, that she is scared of them and your immediate response is to get angry and feel insulted, and you are making the fact that the woman is scared of men being about you and it isn't. Then you are the problem.

Thank this message
April 01, 2015 11:13:41pm
[-]
Okay, I'm a 50-year-old female, was a young girl during the first rise of the feminist movement in the 60's and 70's. My view then is the same as now. Yes, women should be paid the same amount for doing the same job. However, some of these feminists go too far.

For example: Changing the language so that "man" is not in job names, such as mailman or postman is changed to "Postal carrier". I find this utterly ridiculous and borders on what Kian says is man-hating, or to put it more precise, male-hating. I mean, really, if you read "The Bible," it says, "God created man in His image. Male and Female, He created man."

Men and women should work together to make the world a better place than they were born into. All this fighting about "who is better than whom" is childish. Mankind (both male and female of the human species) needs to grow up!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]