Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < UK and the EU.
UK and the EU.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
UK and the EU.
October 30, 2014 11:37:50am
[-]
UK and the EU.
So, the United Kingdom is currently part of the EU. Their has been talk among the government about us leaving though. What do we think about this? I personally think it's a good idea.

Click below to take a wish!
[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
October 30, 2014 2:34:39pm
[-]
I'm not entirely sure.
The reason for considering leaving are pretty solid though, our economy is stronger than the EU and we don't want to be a part of the treaty meaning we have to support the struggling countries anymore. It will also help us strengthen our borders and deal with the overcrowdedness we have recently started dealing with.
On the other hand it will make travelling incredibly difficult for us in the future. we would have to get visa to move to the Eu, and if our economy falls we wont be able to ask for EU help.

Thank this message
April 12, 2015 12:21:03pm (This post was last modified: April 12, 2015 12:23:01pm by Wingstar.)
[-]
UK and the EU.
There is some similarity in the pro's and con's for Scotland's recent vote to leave or stay with the UK, right? Of course, Scotland's vote ended up to stay with the UK.

Both sides of this seem to have a valid reason. I'm from the U.S., so it doesn't affect me so much.

Thank this message
July 18, 2015 12:48:51pm
[-]
One thing to cinsider is what will happen if we leave the EU.
In terms of money, will we get better or worse?
How wil this effect our relations with other european nations i.e. Germany, Russia, Italy, etc.
These things need to be thought through carefully, i don't think that it should be a rushed decision. then again, this is just my humbled mancunian oppinion.

If anybody wishes to trade me a female azumarill for any of my pokemon i'm game. note, i only trade pokemon for either an azumarill, a mawile, or a legendary.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]