Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Dratini's Deep Discussion < ISIS
ISIS
Favorite Thread Post Reply
ISIS
April 06, 2015 12:13:08pm
[-]
So your opinion isn't based on provided facts. It's based on conspiracy, in the resolution that everything that has happened to America is it's fault.

Well then, let me give out some facts.

Pearl Harbor was placed in Hawai'i, an American state, and, probably the most reasonable place possible to put a naval base. We must have had incredible foresight, to put Pearl Harbor in a threatening position, because it was built in 1887, and began use as a naval base in 1899, before the threat of WWII or even WWI was even a thought. So to say we purposefully built Pearl Harbor to threaten the Japaneese is, well, ridiculous. And for 9/11, first of all, tell me exactly how U.S. helped them fly those planes into the towers. On the other note, it is known that a popular conspiracy is the Government controls the media, but there is no proof, there is no facts. As a matter of fact, the times President Obama has clashed with Fox News helps invalidate that conspiracy. A couple years ago, there was an attempted lawsuit on Fox News correspondant James Rosen, for illegally obtaining governmental information about Benghazi. Coming back to 9/11 and your comment on fuel, I've thrown fuel of weaker power into a barrel, all you need to do is watch that burn for a few minutes and you know that the fuel in the aircraft was able and WAS the cause of the south tower collapsing. In all fairness the North towers collapse was also caused by foundation weakness after South's collapse.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 25, 2015 4:42:48am
[-]
Now, I may seem like a complete idiot here, But this is what I would probably try to do in this type of predicament
1) Send a large force over to wherever the hell the ISIS are at.
2) Send Air forces and Naval troops and attack via the air and sea, as well as on land with heavy tanks.[I realize that tanks are insanely bulky and aren't the perfect weapon, but seriously, tanks would be required in any battle.]
3) Try to route the enemy using bombers, fighter jets and heavy tanks, as well as Battleships and subs as well as cruisers.

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
April 25, 2015 11:03:57pm
[-]
Well as a matter of fact those are reasonable decisions, but you need to go deeper. ISIS has our weapons after the Iraqi soldiers abandoned the weapons, giving ISIS the tools to fight us (especially in means of tanks). ISIS has hardly any sea power, so bringing battleships are a waste of money. Bombers and jets have proved to be minimally effective. So the only option is to send a large force, but to do that, you need the support of the United Nations.

Thank this message
April 26, 2015 6:43:35pm
[-]
You ISIS nerds lol
If you aren't fighting them, then wasting your fingers on them is a bigger waste honestly unless you're gonna do something about it.
But for the sake of this thread's purpose, some country has to break away from UN to attack for this to work.

An early birthday gift from adamwilson! :3

[you must login to view images] made by theman1357
Made by Mother Espeon (thank you :3)

made by blackheartwarrior :)

Made be complanboy :)

[you must login to view images]Made by kyogy :)
[you must login to view images] made by Moderator mark :)
made by kyogy :)
[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y384/spensiee/my%20best%20sprites/zorua_2_zpsb68122a2.png[/img
Thank this message
April 29, 2015 2:17:32pm
[-]
Well I'm 14, but if you know a way for me to book a plane to Iraq, buy a firearm, and go fight ISIS then do tell.

The problem with breaking away from the UN is worldwide conflict. While it seems to be a good option because the UN likes to dance around things, a large player like the United States breaking away from the UN could lead to a massive cold war like conflict between the US and the EU.

Thank this message
July 18, 2015 1:47:57pm
[-]
If there's one thing i hate more than idiots who judge me for being a mancunian geek, it's religious extreamists.
I've been atheist for all 30 (to be 31 on sept 19) years of my life, and have seen what happens when one's religious entitlement goes too far.
The plethora of news stories on various forms of news media tell the story, but probibly a small protion.
I can't immagine how it feels to be someone caught up in the middle of it. And i mean someone who is an innocent person who just lives in the effected area.
I've said it before and i'll say it again, people need to quit taking their beliefs to that level where they are willing to kill those who don't aggree with them.

It's sad how a religion that's supposed to promote peace is the cause or a reason for this.
For those who believe that i'm an islamophobe, i'm not.
I'm just saying that I hate those who feel that they must hurt or kill people who don't follow their faith or choose to leave it.
I'd say the same damn thing if it was a Christian group.

If anybody wishes to trade me a female azumarill for any of my pokemon i'm game. note, i only trade pokemon for either an azumarill, a mawile, or a legendary.
Thank this message
July 18, 2015 2:02:37pm
[-]
I've been thinking about this situation for awhile, and a lot of options are useless. What if this is a war that we can't win?

"Lying is my specialty, but truth be told, I'm kinda bad at being honest."
"Isn't it strange, that it's always the truth that seems the most suspicious?"
Thank this message
July 18, 2015 3:11:47pm
[-]
@mawhile, you are correct, it is sad how religion can tear a world apart, especially when the said religion is supposed to be peaceful.

@otaku, Terrorism will never end, and there are very few effective options, but what needs to be done is now is a second war in Iraq,and this time we need to remain in Iraq until we are sure they can contain the terrorism on their own, that may never happen, but that has become the only option

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]