Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < [PKMN] Clash of Titans
[PKMN] Clash of Titans
Favorite Thread Post Reply
[PKMN] Clash of Titans
November 18, 2014 11:19:23pm (This post was last modified: December 05, 2014 1:53:21am by FlameChan.)
[-]
[PKMN] Clash of Titans
[Introduction]
In the town of Huern a battle unfolds, two mechanical titans clash together in the center. One standing at 13 meters tall, moving about on a set of wheels, with the classic look of any traditional Mecha. The opposing side standing in at 15 meters tall, with a more humanoid dragon appearance. ""Your experiments have led our world into an apocalypse Reolus! I won't let you continue on destroying the very place we inhabit!" yells the pilot of the Dragon Mech. At first glance the two combatants looked even in odds, but upon closer view the 13 meter titan is highly technologically advanced, while the other is made of scrap. "You think you could possibly stop me? In any case, bring it on you pathetic piece of trash!" is called out from the 13 Meter. A blinding battle soon follows, each fighter landing blows on another with tremendous force. A enormous punch is sent into the scrap bot at the left shoulder, rendering that area almost completely useless. As they continue to trade blows, in a somewhat gigantic battle of luck, the Scrap bot is causing more damage than its taking. "If you surrender, I will spare your life and we can rebuild this world together Reolus." As madness consumes the other pilot from being beaten by odds that they could not comprehend, words are exchanged, "I'll never surrender to the likes of you!If I can't have this world, then no one will!" As Reolus finishes the last word, he flips open a hatch that reveals a meltdown button, he cackles as he presses it. The mysterious pilot, realizing what is happened, jumps into action. He manages to get a hold of both of the combatants and send them both sky high. He also initiates the meltdown code. The colliding forces of energy mix together and explode, sending it throughout the previously apocalyptic world. The new found energy reinvigorates the planet. Creating life from a place where there was none. 13,425 years later, life has been restored, and the sacrifice and battle of the cause almost forgotten.
[Information]
1. This is set in a relatively new world, with a decent understanding of technology.
2. For staff positions please Message me on Creed.
3. The Three Races in this world is; Trainer, Pokemon, and Pokemorph.
{More Soon}
[Rules]
1. No Godmodding, we want to have fair fights.
2. Don't be rude or mean.
3. Please use the best grammar you possibly can.
4. Get along.
5. Be nice.
6. The Basics
7. Please do not one line if possible.
[Application]
Name;
Gender;
Race;
Personality;
Appearance;
Skills;
Other;
[Known Areas]
{UNKNOWN}

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 05, 2014 1:53:48am
[-]
((Bump/Update; Changed title.))

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,179 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]