Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Contests < GrimReaper's 3rd Annual XMas Raffle is over
GrimReaper's 3rd Annual XMas Raffle is over
Favorite Thread Post Reply
GrimReaper's 3rd Annual XMas Raffle is over
December 24, 2014 8:05:54pm
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 24, 2014 9:01:24pm (This post was last modified: December 24, 2014 9:03:18pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
GrimReaper's Third Annual Christmas Contest Raffle
everyone been added to the contest.

Also Raffle A is filled up now so everyone else will be automatically enter in Raffle B.

[you must login to view images]
Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
Thank this message
December 24, 2014 10:09:18pm
[-]
Conflict - #347952

I would like to be Raffle A, but if that's not available then Raffle B it is.
Thank this message
December 25, 2014 3:44:10am
[-]
snorunt - #248390

Raffle B ty grim

Thank this message
December 25, 2014 3:49:34am (This post was last modified: December 25, 2014 7:38:44am by preet katpalon wala.)
[-]
preet katpalon wala #359901
im choose raffle B
Thank this message
December 25, 2014 6:52:35am
[-]
Eves44 - #307625
Thank this message
December 25, 2014 7:36:43am
[-]
preet katpalon wala #359901
i choose raffle B
Thank this message
December 25, 2014 7:55:33am
[-]
Doramon - #311546

I choose raffle B
Thank this message
December 25, 2014 10:03:18am
[-]
freddycoops - #144771
guess it's raffle B for me

I'm a cross between
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Click below to take a wish!

Thank this message
December 25, 2014 3:23:59pm
[-]
Contest is now Closed I will be doing the raffling part for Raffle A in a little bit, Stay tune

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 25, 2014 3:49:12pm (This post was last modified: December 25, 2014 3:50:53pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
okay the random List Generation is completed for raffle A, this how is done, if your name is slot 2 your prize with be in the same slot from this Screenshot: [you must login to view links], so that mean you get a shadowBuizel.

All prizes will be send to you from my Wolf Whistle account.

^^^ Made by me.
Thank this message
December 25, 2014 4:36:11pm (This post was last modified: December 25, 2014 4:39:55pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
You've successfully transferred your ShadowMeditite to pokepal1009 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowBuizel to AnTiN with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowTurtwig to joshua000 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your CursedSwirlix to Satil 123 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowWurmple to Raiyan300 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowGrimer to Tman10061 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your RainbowCyndaquil to poopoo32 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowZangoose to saif300 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your RainbowYamask to manoj4201 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your RainbowTepig to bennyboy987654321 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your CursedDiglett to kidd5 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your CursedDucklett to Travissharingan with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowChingling to jamesdomingo with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your CursedBergmite to realstate with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your CursedPinsir to Robath with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your LuminousCryogonal to cobraknight with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your CursedAxew to J Man8 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowBonsly to Killr8 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowGrimer to RichKidDre with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your RainbowMinun to catcherpro with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your RainbowLuvdisc to jack73355 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowGeodude to bennychan1999 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowLuvdisc to sajith ks with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowSawk to chris leo with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowRufflet to Marco Reus with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your ShadowSpearow to ENERGIExSHOT with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your CursedAudino to brys18 with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

You've successfully transferred your CursedAnorith to Liberty Prime with the note 'Prize from GR Xmas Contest'!

Raffle B drawing will be draws at 6pm EST time (that is about 6 and half hours from now)

^^^ Made by me.
Thank this message
December 25, 2014 4:39:58pm
[-]
If it's not too late to join, I'd like to enter XD huyhao999 - 62648
Thanks for the contest XD

thanks to quseft and wwefan619 for these awesome siggys and if you guys wanna trade then just go ahead and pm me

[you must login to view links]

Goal: to get the strongest Shadow Articuno in game: COMPLETED

Special thanks to catcherpro for making me this awesome sig

Thanks to Joey for this!

Thanks to Winter Hidenka!! Thanks Sis!!!! :D
[you must login to view images] Thank you Katieeeee!!! :D
Thank this message
December 25, 2014 4:43:02pm (This post was last modified: December 25, 2014 4:43:41pm by GrimReaper.)
[-]
anyone that havent enter yet, you have until 5pm EST (that a little over 5 hours from now) to enter for Raffle B, anything after that wont be allow to enter.

^^^ Made by me.
Thank this message
December 25, 2014 5:24:12pm
[-]
Thank you very much Grim for the Gift!xD
also,a Merry Christmas to you again!

Signature:

Spoiler:

Gift from my Good Friend! complanboy!
Thank you kev my Caring Friend!
Thank You Robath my Friend!
A gift from my Good Friend Shamey
Thank you Queenx my Friend!
Thank You bmw2004 my Friend!
Gift from Shamey my friend!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]