Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < The Journey of a New Land
The Journey of a New Land
Favorite Thread Post Reply
December 27, 2014 6:35:15am (This post was last modified: December 28, 2014 3:59:37am by pizzanarwhal.)
[-]
You are handed by a note by an official looking guy. Before you can ask any questions he leaves. He look at the note and read it over several times. It reads "Congratulations you have been selected for a very special mission. We have discovered a land that requires exploration. Unfortunately we do not have much information about it at all. We have decided to name the place as a whole Notum. We'll leave naming the places contained to you and the rest of the explores. Speaking of which you will not be alone there will others with you. We can't promise that they'll be the best partners. Also I should mention that we're not funded very well, but we can provide some supplies. We still recommend bringing your supplies. When you are ready we'll drop you off at the base camp. As a final warning since we do not know much about this land there might be hostile creatures so be prepared." You decide you shall go.

Rules:
1. The Basics
2. Notum is huge, so it will take time to travel to place to place, so be realistic while traveling.
3. Be descriptive while traveling to a place. That includes the travel there and the place discovered.

Form:

Name:
Bio:
Appearance: (Description or picture)
Species:
Supplies: (Up to 7)
Skills:
Other:

Places Discovered:

Base Camp

Spoiler:
Discover by: N/A
Description: A small cleared out area with a few tents and a tiny fire ring. It is possible to explore off in 3 different direction from it.

Potus Pond

Spoiler:
Discovered by: Riki
Description: A huge pond with vegetation at the bank. The seems safe to drink, but you should still boil it before drinking it. It is filled with aquatic life.

[you must login to view images]
Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
December 27, 2014 5:06:14pm (This post was last modified: December 27, 2014 5:08:30pm by NessUnderling.)
[-]
Name: Ace
Bio: His father was abusive and was put into custody to his father. His sister and mother were scared that Ace would end up like his father so the left him behind. He ran away at the age of 7 and nearly went insane. He decided to take this mission because maybe, just maybe, he could regain some of his sanity.
Appearance: 6'4 height, 70 lbs, and has really light grey skin, almost white. Is kind of sensitive to the sun's harmful rays of beaming light so he wears a purple hoodie over his trademark grey and white striped T-shirt. He wears a pair of black dress pants and dark grey sneakers. He has black hair that covers up half of his face and his visible eye is usually bruised because of intolerant people. His eye color is a dark, but not to dark, crimson. Has two wings that are a brighter crimson with black tips and spines at the arcs.
Species: 50% Demon, 10% Human, 40% Angel.
From: My imagination and this is the OC I have put years of animating and testing into :D
Supplies: LED Flashlight, LED batteries, Canister- already with water inside, An herbal guide, Plastic bags for berries and such, A cleaver, and a flamethrower.
Skills: An amazing hunter, since he IS a psychopath, he'd have some experience hunting... Can track things by scent for his poor eyesight, and can sense a deer or man a mile away.
Other: He has terrible eyesight, his hearing and sixth sense come to use by a landslide, and he is extremely sensitive to light, but not heat. So if there's a wildfire, send him in. Also, his very favorite color is purple, because he can see it the best.

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
December 27, 2014 9:54:45pm
[-]
Accepted, good job with the descriptions.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
December 27, 2014 10:03:03pm
[-]
So, when can we start?

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
December 28, 2014 12:47:50am (This post was last modified: December 28, 2014 12:48:11am by pizzanarwhal.)
[-]
Name: Riki
Bio: He is the "Heropon". He never strayed far from his home for most of his life. He has a family of a wife and fourteen children.
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Species: Nopon
Supplies: A biter -a weapon he uses for attack, a fishing pole, a canteen, a giant burlap sack, a small first aid kit, a rope and flower seeds.
Skills: Immunity to cold, a set of special elemental attacks, can barter very well.
Other: He speaks in an unusual pattern.

We can begin now.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
December 28, 2014 1:49:21am
[-]
I took a plane to this Notum place. I look around, it's all so very blurry. I squint and see a bit more clearly. I draw on a notebook and begin to map the area.
"Very interesting, " I say.

Thank this message
December 28, 2014 2:01:58am
[-]
Riki was in a helicopter to Notum. He was chatting with the pilot on the way there.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
December 28, 2014 2:10:54am
[-]
I walk into the woods hesitantly. I pull out my cleaver and head in there.

Thank this message
December 28, 2014 2:16:25am
[-]
The helicopter landed in the base camp and let Riki out. After the helicopter left Riki looked around. He saw some tents and claimed one as his.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
December 28, 2014 2:25:03am
[-]
I kept mapping the area- more like paths, to base camp. It was rather hard, due to poor vision and the light. I looked into all the unclaimed tents, picking out the darkest one.

Thank this message
December 28, 2014 2:32:03am
[-]
Riki dropped of his gear in his tent and went by the fire ring.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
December 28, 2014 2:36:05am
[-]
I hid in my tent, sleeping, waiting for nightfall. I tend to be nocturnal.

Thank this message
December 28, 2014 2:40:18am
[-]
Riki let the fire as the sun went down.

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message
December 28, 2014 2:48:33am
[-]
I popped my head from the tent and got out. I had my cleaver and my flamethrower in hand. My notebook was in my carrying bag that I packed my things along with. I ventured into the woods without speaking a word to anyone else.

Thank this message
December 28, 2014 2:54:17am
[-]
Riki noticed someone walk into some woods. Riki stayed by the fire.
(Would you like to give a name and a description of the woods?)

Thanks Amy!
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]