Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < cool ideas
cool ideas
Favorite Thread Post Reply
cool ideas
January 03, 2015 4:19:54am (This post was last modified: January 03, 2015 9:01:26pm by realstate.)
[-]
cool ideas
i have discussed these with a couple different older players and they said this would be nice ingame
1.awards every 3 months such as
most active on chatroom
gained the most shinies in this period (the 3 months)
gained the most coloreds(3 months)
most friendliest
person who brags the most
popular mod popular nonmod
most mews beaten
etc..
all voted on by the creed community such as how the polls were utilized

2.certain ancients to have shiny sprites such as in gold/ silver

3.Somethimes, there will be that 1 Item that you really want,or they'll be a pokemon that's in the Auction House that you really want, but sometimes you forget/miss it. So my idea(if it hasn't been suggested before) is to set event/reminder for the two places. Example: You want A Gradient A-Z s, so before that happens,your set an event saying "A Gradient A-Z was put into the Item Market" to tell you when one is there. Another example: You want to see when a GoldenGlaceon to show up in the AH,so you set an event like "A GoldenGlaceon was put into the Auction House" to tell you when one in is the AH, and if you don't want to forget its there, you could set an event telling you the amount of time thats left to bid on it: "There is 5 minutes left to bid on GoldenGlaceon!" or whatever pokemon you set the event/reminder on.

Suggested By richkiddre and Damian: For people that put up a Pokemon, you would have the option of hiding the Pokemon from events.

4. the different lettered unowns should be able to be added to dex entries as of now only unownA is able to be entered. unownB thru unownZ should have a dex entry

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 03, 2015 12:34:46pm
[-]
Awesome plan real! I support this idea! It'll be good to get events when our desired things in sale/AH! I rate it 10/10! Hope it'll get added! Nice plan RKD :)

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
January 03, 2015 2:20:40pm
[-]
yes its a very good idea ,and auction house remainder is very cool i rate it 10/10 hope it gets implemented xD
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]