Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Attack on P.H.N.T; Heroes OR The Big Book of PHNT
Attack on P.H.N.T; Heroes OR The Big Book of PHNT
Favorite Thread Post Reply
January 05, 2015 11:56:55pm (This post was last modified: January 13, 2015 11:16:30pm by FlameChan.)
[-]

[Introduction into a Different Universe]
PHNT, a organization similar to NERV has recently come out of the shadows. Revered for their ability to design and create Phantoms as they are called, which are actually EVA Units with a conscience, emotions, and various extra abilities. After losing a revered Unit of their's that was working with NERV and then WILLE's units in Tokyo 3 to stop 4th Impact, PHNT has begun to work into another place to fix the problems there. The revered Unit, designated as Unit-VX, or Icarus "Neon" Skyes, had made various connections with the people of NERV and WILLE. When the time for 4th Impact nearly came, he blocked the devouring of the 12th Angel's core but in the end was forced to activate Phantom Force, nearly leading to a rampage on the world with nearly no possibility to stop the Malevolent unit. Demanding that Kaworu and Shinji stab through his EVA form with the Spears of Longinus to stop this catastrophe, he gave his life to prevent another Impact, and the near first Phantom awakening. A mysterious twin Unit to Icarus headed to his "Corpse" and removed the chips inside that made Icarus, Icarus.
After he found the people of WILLE, which had included Shinji, Kaworu, Asuka, Rei 4, and Mari. He explained PHNT and their purposes, before leaving after telling them PHNT would rebuild Icarus, but he would not be able to see them for quite a while as they handled other problems. Against their respects, Virtue left with Icarus's chips to rebuild his twin friend. Now, with a newly rebuilt Icarus, PHNT plans to breach into other worlds to help out with their current problems.
[Information]
1. This RP will span across various worlds, which will include anime, manga, and perhaps even other RPs of mine and even maybe others if I can get permission.
2. In all seriousness, if you do not wish to be a Phantom and take the time to design the Human version and the EVA version, please do not select that path.
3. You can be Humanoid, Pokemon, etc,
[Rules]
1. The Basics.
2. No God Modding of any kind, you have to be able to be injured, mortally wounded, killed, etc. ((Looking at Ness's Ace and a few other cases yet to be seen.))
3. Bypassing the Rule about Gore and Romance, there will be the limit after detailed kissing.
[Form]
Name;
Gender;
Age;
Species;
Series;
Appearance;
History;
Personality;
Affiliation;
Interests;
Other;
[Current Portals Open]
[Please suggest a world to tear into and send Units to assist!]
[Attack on Titan] [Status; Open and Ongoing]
[Units; Pinkie Pie]
Jump into the world of Shingeki no Kyojin and fight titans to turn the tides of this fight!
[RP; Electric Funeral] [Status; Open]
[Units; Icarus and Virtue]
Apocalyptic world where two factions face it off, join the fight to take down the darker side!
[Phantom Units]
[Commander Icarus Skyes]
Name; Icarus "Neon" Skyes
Gender; Male
Age; 18
Species; Phantom EVA Awoken
Series; Neon Genesis Evangelion
Appearance; Here "Note 6'5" in EVA form, he is 20 meters tall, has the appearance of a humanoid dragonoid with mechanical wings. A weaponized tail which can clamp onto things. He also wields long claws called Yeria's Godchokers along with his Red, Blue, and Green paint coat.
History; A special Phantom Unit from PHNT that has been known to displace himself into various worlds. His most famous expedition into Tokyo-3 to help repair the area during attacks from Angels. In the end of his expedition, following the death of the one he treasured most, a Pure Phantom Force was awakened, and he slaughtered the attackers and killers. As Shinji were to make his decision, he saw the now God-like Icarus standing from a distance, seething with rage and anger, before making his decision, he asked Lilith (Not from Not So Happily Ever After) to engage Icarus in a fight, to see if Shinji was asking the true "God" here. Shinji would not make his decision until the two's fight had finished as a result. Icarus was still standing and not melted into LCL due to the Phantom Force's many fields, which was massively stronger than any AT field known at the time, including Liliths. As the two engaged in combat, it was easy to see that the 2nd Angel was losing horrendously. Lilith, unable to harm or even attack Icarus, was easily slaughtered and killed in the Phantom's onslaught. Now, after taking the power from Lilith, Icarus stepped towards Shinji. Asking him a simple question, "What do you really want Shinji Ikari?" he asked. After receiving a reply that would change everything back to what it was, before the third impact, and completely reversing the effects of the other impacts, but not the memory of what had happened, even reviving Asuka in the process. After doing so, Icarus was sent back to PHNT, with newfound godlike powers in his Phantom Force form, which was promptly locked away by himself.
Personality; Very Cold, Relenting, and Nonemotional. When befriended, he shows his human side, being very caring, loving, and emotional
Affiliation; PHNT Commander, with special connections to Asuka and Lilith (from Not so Happily Ever After)
Interests; Cooking, Learning Human Emotion, Befriending Others
Other; He's your boss and hopefully your best friend.
[Virtue Ayrashi]
Name; Virtue "Ginta" Ayrashi
Gender; Male
Age; 16
Species; Phantom EVA Unit
Series; Neon Genesis Evangelion
Appearance; Similar to Icarus's with Neon Blue hair, standing at 6'4 tall. Wearing a tuxedo and dress pants. In EVA form, he has the appearance of a mechanized Knight with a lance, with a paint style of White with green accents.
History; Unknown, Recently revealed and only has been seen retrieving Icarus's chip.
Personality; Cold, Emotionless, with a hint of a human side much like Icarus's
Affiliation; Icarus's Right hand man.
Interests; Drawing and Carving
Other; None
[Beardy Tree]
Name; Beardy "Sura" Tree
Gender; Male
Age; Unknown
Species; Prototype Phantom Unit made of bio organic material.
Series; Prototype Phantom Unit
Appearance; An extremely tall (7 ft.) human, with dark brown eyes and a muscled figure. When he switches to Phantom form, he becomes a 20 meter tall Angel-esque figure with a woody color. The colossus is covered in leaves at the head and shoulders, and has the ability to change his size at will.
History; A prototype unit from PHNT's experimentation with creating PHNTs. Created with original emotion, he was cast aside until Icarus and Virtue decided to re introduce him to the world.
Personality; A generally fun loving guy, he is quick to make a terrible one liner and make a fool of himself. Although he does love fun, he decides when the time is right to be so and always fights his hardest.
Affiliation; Prototype Unit that survived testing and is being vanguarded by Icarus and Virtue.
Interests; Nature, animals, general wildlife (except squirrels)
Other; Can regenerate, and when cut in pieces, he creates smaller copies of his original body. Can also control trees to do what he wants (generally engrossing and crushing his opponents).
[X Variales]
Name; X "Kaio" Variales
Gender; Male
Age; 16
Species; Guardian Phantom Unit
Series; Chains of the Phantom; Awoken
Appearance; Human Form, he wears a button over jacket with smoother material. He wears a black and read scarf that covers his neck smoothly. He wears Dress pants most of the time. When he shifts to Phantom form, he becomes a strange figure with chains holding the body together, connected to his body are a set of chain arms, connected to a small set of claws which are able to hold and grope items like hands. His feet are essentially claws connected by chains. With a black, red, and green color scheme. Various X's make up his design, with a V for his head, similar to another character design from DXW
History; A special unit created to be able to restrain any being. Created in the case of a Phantom Menace. He was designed to be protective and nearly unkillable. He was recently put into action by PHNT in order to help preserve the peace at a certain school. He was created with emotions already there to prevent confusion incidents.
Personality; Very Intelligent, Charming, and Protective. He understands peoples emotion states and does his best to repair them. He protects his friends and chains away what dangers may come his way.
Affiliation; Protector Unit of PHNT
Interests; Singing, Dancing, Drawing, Protecting.
Other; Equipped with the Restraints of Ikarusu, which are his chains. He has an unlimited quantity of them and they are unbreakable. He has other powers in design to prevent these awakening. In human form he has access to a psychic link that he can use to levitate objects, read the minds of others, protect himself, and even use them as offensive forces to slice his enemies in half. His chains can drain and negate powers of those they encircle.

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 06, 2015 6:04:12pm
[-]
Name; Edward Markus Alverara
Gender; M
Age; 26
Species; Human
Series; None
Appearance; 6'2, 210 Ibs, Black Leather jacket with a large Golden Eagles logo on the back. Blue jeans. Blue eyes, Black close crop, and black stubble.
History; By the age of 13 he was a member of the gang Golden Eagles, by 17 he took control of the gang, making it an underground police force.
Personality; Calm, cynical, sometimes cold
Affiliation; Unmarried
Interests; Guns, Motorcycles, Muay Thai
Other; If you want to tear into an RP how about 'Electric Funeral', it kinda lost it's plotline.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
January 06, 2015 9:19:09pm
[-]
((Accepted, I'll be sure to look into it and see if we can tear into it and introduce some Units if theres a viable place for us to "drop in")

Thank this message
January 06, 2015 9:30:53pm (This post was last modified: January 06, 2015 9:45:01pm by NessUnderling.)
[-]
Attack on P.H.N.T; Heroes
Name; Pinkamena Dian Pie
Gender; F
Age; I dunno, like 18
Species; Earth Pony
Series; My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Appearance;

Spoiler:

History; [you must login to view links] <Read That
Personality; ^
Affiliation; I dunno what this means
Interests; Above.
Other; "It's time FOR A PARTY!"

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
January 06, 2015 9:42:22pm
[-]
Accepted, ((Also, Jesus Christ that picture is big, would you mind hiding it in a spoiler so we have some more room for our first page XP))

Thank this message
January 06, 2015 9:45:35pm
[-]
((I love Pinkie Pie XD In a spoiler now.))

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 06, 2015 10:33:47pm
[-]
((We can begin.))
Icarus stood in front of the recruits in front of them, "Hello my good friends." he said giving a friendly introduction. "We are currently on pause, not currently ripping into any new worlds as we hoped to be doing so, however, the operatives at PHNT are looking into a few cases, including the world of Attack on Titan." he said as he remembered the few times he had been able to encounter and engage a beast from their round in close quarters combat.

Thank this message
January 06, 2015 11:45:06pm
[-]
(Pinkie PoV)
I just stood listening and smiling.

Thank this message
January 07, 2015 1:21:23pm
[-]
Edward was cleaning his gun.

Thank this message
January 07, 2015 1:53:12pm
[-]
Icarus nodded as his right hand man Virtue delivered some news to him, "Change of plans my good friends, a portal has been opened to Attack on Titan, and a portal is being worked on to breach into Electric Funeral, we're still receiving information from the RP owner before we can breach." he said as he pointed to the AoT Portal in the distance, "Move out when you want." he said his hair glistening.

Thank this message
January 07, 2015 2:00:30pm
[-]
Edward loaded his gun. "Let's get some action going." he said walking into the portal.

Thank this message
January 07, 2015 2:17:21pm
[-]
Icarus motioned for Virtue to follow, "Make sure he's safe my friend." he said as Virtue departed for the portal himself. Icarus would stay behind and help greet and send other people to other portals if needed.

Thank this message
January 07, 2015 2:20:47pm
[-]
Edward landed in the AoT world. "So, what would be the enemies here?" He asked.

Thank this message
January 07, 2015 2:25:15pm
[-]
Virtue dropped down a little bit behind in his EVA form, "Those." he said as he pointed to a few charging titans. He quickly lanced the nearest one in their area with his Lance, "Be careful, they're carnivores, and their main meal is humans." he said, "We should head to the human stronghold, or Bastion." he said as he pointed to a walled city in the distance.

Thank this message
January 07, 2015 2:26:54pm
[-]
"Alright let's go." Edward said, firing at the titans as he went towards the walled city.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]