Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Sandbox RP
Sandbox RP
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Sandbox RP
January 06, 2015 9:07:39pm
[-]
Sandbox RP
So, for those who don't know what a sandbox RP is, just pretend you are playing Garry's Mod. You can be, do, or have anything you want. This is going to be a variety of things, you can have pokemon, or you could play five nights at freddy's, or just about whatever!

Rules:
1. No more than 2 characters per person, except for admin who can have 3- since they help with this.
2. You can godmod, which is the point of a sandbox mode, but there will be specific 'minigames', such as a pokemon or FNaF that will have rules.
3. Don't break the rules XD

Form for canon-
Character:
Appearance: (Must have a picture)

OC Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Biography:
Personality:
Species:
From: (Can be an OC that has like another artist's style, like the StH design. By the way, delete this from your form, Along with anything else in parentheses.)
Hobbies: (Optional)
Skills: (At least one, every person, pony, or whatnot is special!)
Interests: (Optional)
Weaponry: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)

My Admins for this:
NessUnderling
Knucklehead666
SilverAbsol

Spoiler:
Can: Accept/Deny forms, Auto-Accepted themselves, can have 3 characters, can identify rulebreaking, and can help make minigames/ minigame rules.

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 06, 2015 9:23:32pm (This post was last modified: January 06, 2015 9:27:01pm by NessUnderling.)
[-]
Sandbox RP
Name: Acel Excalibur Underling (Changed to Acel Aven Underling, Nickname: Ace)
Appearance: Rather tall, stands at the towering height of 6'4 and has pale grey skin. He has long black hair that goes to his shoulder-blades if let down. He styles most of his silky hair to cover half of his face. He only has one visible eye and the color of his iris is a dark red. The color of blood. He wears a V-Neck T-Shirt that is white with thick grey stripe. He also wears black dress pants and occasionally a solid purple hoodie. Wears black combat boots.
Biography: When he was 5, his parents divorced because of an abusive relationship. Being 11 children between the two parents, the mother kept 5 while father kept 6, including Ace. He ran away from his father two years later after his nonstop study of unlockable powers and survival in the worst cases. The only thing he took with him were books and the clothes on his back.
Personality: Very cynical around strangers, unless he's joyful, then he will shout "Hi there!". Otherwise, he will do anything to stay in the shadows or will probably kill you. He doesn't liked to be watched or teased. Very naive and gullible- if he's on your side, you've got the world at your fingertips.
Species: Half Demon, 45% Angel, 5% Human.
Hobbies: Singing, Playing Electric Guitar, Killing, Drawing, Running and Flying.
Skills: Using his senses other than sight, he is almost blind, but it is very hard to tell. This is one of his few weakpoints, but strengthens his other senses. Really good with bladed weapons.
Interests: Dubstep, Rock, Metal, Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Blood, Gore, and art.
Weaponry: A cleaver, a dagger, a kitchen knife, and a sword.
Other: ...

Character: Pinkie Pie
Appearance:

Spoiler:

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
January 06, 2015 9:40:48pm (This post was last modified: January 06, 2015 9:41:24pm by FlameChan.)
[-]
Sandbox RP
Name: Icarus "Hiro" Skyes
Appearance: Here
Biography: A special Phantom Unit from PHNT that has been known to displace himself into various worlds. His most famous expedition into Tokyo-3 to help repair the area during attacks from Angels. In the end of his expedition, following the death of the one he treasured most, a Pure Phantom Force was awakened, and he slaughtered the attackers and killers. As Shinji were to make his decision, he saw the now God-like Icarus standing from a distance, seething with rage and anger, before making his decision, he asked Lilith (Not from Not So Happily Ever After) to engage Icarus in a fight, to see if Shinji was asking the true "God" here. Shinji would not make his decision until the two's fight had finished as a result. Icarus was still standing and not melted into LCL due to the Phantom Force's many fields, which was massively stronger than any AT field known at the time, including Liliths. As the two engaged in combat, it was easy to see that the 2nd Angel was losing horrendously. Lilith, unable to harm or even attack Icarus, was easily slaughtered and killed in the Phantom's onslaught. Now, after taking the power from Lilith, Icarus stepped towards Shinji. Asking him a simple question, "What do you really want Shinji Ikari?" he asked. After receiving a reply that would change everything back to what it was, before the third impact, and completely reversing the effects of the other impacts, but not the memory of what had happened, even reviving Asuka in the process. After doing so, Icarus was sent back to PHNT, with newfound godlike powers in his Phantom Force form, which was promptly locked away by himself.
Personality: Very relenting, somewhat emotionless in stature. When befriended, his human side shows, which lets you see that he is very passionate, loving, and caring.
Species: Evangelion Unit, type Phantom, which is one that can transform and control their Evangelion form at will, Phantom Force unlocked at will.
Hobbies: Cooking, Dancing, Metalsmithing
Skills: Various Fields; AT Field, Anti-AT Field, GO Field. Wielder of Yeria's Godchokers, Supreme Cooking skills, Regeneration, and God's Sacrifice.
Interests: Learning Human Emotion, Expressing Love, and Befriending various people
Weaponry: Mainly Yeria's Godchokers, a weapon used in special occasions to bring down gods and beings of lesser status. He also wields varius Japanese weapons.
Other: The first time I've been able to explain the powers of a Phantom EVA Unit

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
January 06, 2015 9:44:28pm
[-]
(Accepted We may start ^-^)
(Ace's PoV)
I was walking around in a woodland area with my pink pony friend, Pinkie Pie.We walked around for what seemed to be at least 2 or three hours, getting into a conversation on how chocolate rains from the sky.

Thank this message
January 06, 2015 10:34:46pm
[-]
Icarus walked around a strange forest that he had not seen before, "Where did PHNT send me this time?" he questioned as he looked around.

Thank this message
January 06, 2015 11:11:56pm
[-]
[ color=crimson]I saw a white haired 'man' as it seemed and shushed Pinkie Pie. [/color]

Thank this message
January 06, 2015 11:24:48pm
[-]
Icarus's scans noticed someone in the distance, for a few seconds, he stared at them, "Hello, I am Icarus." he said as he put is hands up in a non threatening position to make them feel safe before he began to approach him.

Thank this message
January 06, 2015 11:27:10pm
[-]
I peeked my head from behind the thick tree. "Hi." I say quietly. Pinkie waved happily, smiling.

Thank this message
January 06, 2015 11:31:20pm
[-]
Icarus continued his path, "Do not fret, I have no desire to harm you or your friend, or people in general." he said as he pulled out a few sweets from his pockets, "However, I do bring treats." he said as he offered them a few.

Thank this message
January 06, 2015 11:42:15pm
[-]
Pinkie gratefully took one and said, "Thanks."
I emerged and said, "Hi, I'm Ace. "

Thank this message
January 07, 2015 12:05:12am
[-]
1/2
Character: Zoe
Appearance: [you must login to view links]

2/2
Character: Amy
Appearance: [you must login to view links]

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
January 07, 2015 12:19:31am
[-]
((Accepted.))

Thank this message
January 07, 2015 12:27:49am
[-]
(Cool. ty)
(Amy's PoV)
I was walking to the ice cream shop for some ice cream. Following somewhat close behind was a small, mostly purple dog. Zoe, I think her name was.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message
January 07, 2015 1:20:33am
[-]
Pinkie began to wander off into an ice cream shop.
(XD Crossover! )

Thank this message
January 07, 2015 1:42:20am
[-]
(Crossovers are kewl. :P)
I ordered a vanilla soft serve ice cream.

^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]