Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Wonder Trade
Wonder Trade
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Wonder Trade
January 06, 2015 11:33:29pm
[-]
Wonder Trade
I think that it would be better to be able to NOT swap for the same poke u traded in. Eg. It would be good if u couldn't obtain a CursedBergmite for trading in a CursedBergmite. I have wasted many points by obtaining exactly the same poke as my original one but just from someone else. I think that this should be taken into consideration and would make Wonder Trading more efficient.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
January 07, 2015 4:24:30am
[-]
Would be handy to not swap hundreds of points and keep getting the same thing you're swapping, but what else really is there? Everyone's swapping x Poke, so there's really nothing else. You might get lucky and find someone has swapped something different than x Poke, but you're not going to find something that people aren't swapping.
So it's working exactly like it's supposed to.

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
January 08, 2015 2:02:59am
[-]
I know what you mean. But maybe we could change it so that u would only get the same poke back if that is the last option. I've been swapping Pokemon x and I happen to get the same one back. I then swap again and I get Pokemon y. This shows that there are more than just one type of Pokemon in the trading system, and I think they should be ordered in what I have suggested above.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]