Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < The World After
The World After
Favorite Thread Post Reply
The World After
February 18, 2015 11:32:27pm
[-]
The World After
So this RP will take place in my favorite setting: A post-apocalyptic world.
The World After
Very few humans live on the planet earth, and animals have mutated through all the nuclear wastes. Angels and Demons both have emerged or fell from their living places to the "hopeless" world. Angels have tried their best to bring life back, while demons continue spreading hatred and death.

Allowed Species:
Angels

Spoiler:
Half Angels- Half Human, Angels, Archangels, Angelic Spirit

Demons

Spoiler:
Half Demons- Half Human, Demons, Reapers, Souleaters

Other

Spoiler:
Human, Shapeshifter, Half Angel- Half Demon, Fallen Angel.

Rules:
1. You can kill NPC's, but not anyone else's character.
2. Basics
3. 4 characters per person.
4. When filling in the form, I want detailed appearance, and a first, middle, and last name.
5. To Roleplay in this RP, you must have you character almost completely developed.

Form-
Name;
Gender;
Age;
Species;
Alignment;
Appearance;
Bio;
Personality;
Weaponry;
Other;

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
February 19, 2015 1:01:11am
[-]
Name; Yamato Hotsuin Weiss
Gender; Male
Age; 22
Species; Archangel
Alignment; Good/Angels?
Appearance; Snowy white hair with violet eyes that draw you in. His calm voice is that that surpasses Morgan Freeman. Appearing as this without the suit. When he draws upon his blade Cassius, a mass of tendrils cover him. The Tendrils change into a black and blood red costume, covering his usual outfit. A two sided mask covered his face leaving only his hair visible, one half blood red, and the other side black. A wicked smile running across the red side, the mask changing with the facial expression. The suit was slightly loose, red and blood red arcane symbols cover it, a cybernetic and knight look towards it, like a suit of armor infused with magic.
Bio; A man cursed with immortality and forced to watch his loved ones die. Before the apocalypse, he attempted to stop it to no avail. When the world fell into ruin, a spirit gave him new purpose as he once more used his blade Cassius. Born in the 1600s, but forever 22 due to a curse from a powerful warlock that took his family. He has lived through the centuries, taking part in important actions and as a weapon of war. He has learned humanities ways and the ways of anything that is sentient. He has lost those he's loved, and his heart is cracking with each farewell, but over the years it heals, but scars never disappear.
Personality; Serious, protective, somewhat cold. Very loving to those he enjoys, as well as a very neutral person.
Weaponry; Cassius; a 4 ft long sword designed to cut down any divine or demonic being, even that of a godly status. It draws in blood and gains strength from the total. The blade, now at least four hundred years old has drained more than an ocean of blood, and still desires more.
Other; Ehhh

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here

Thank this message
February 19, 2015 1:45:50am
[-]
Name; Acel Aven Excalibur Underling
Gender; M
Age; 14
Species; Half Angel- Half Demon
Alignment; He's not loyal to any side.
Appearance; He has jet black hair that goes down to his shoulders, he has crimson red eyes and light grey skin. He has four, 2 ft claws that retract from his fingers- excluding his thumb. He wears but tattered clothes, a torn grey and white striped T shirt and black dress pants with two holes in the knees. Blood covers his garments and hands, and definitely his wings. They appear to be red, but blood from his victims have stained the black wings. The tips are the only part not stained. He also has his neck stitched to his shoulders. Having 6 rows of razor sharp teeth, he looks like a monster and can only eat raw meat.
Bio; (Here's his true, not dubbed backstory.)
He once was a normal kid, normal life, and everything. But the only thing wrong with him is that he had a fear of death. He was always superstitious, until he was shot in the head. Once he woke up, which seemed odd to him, he realized his brown hair and green eyes went to black hair and red eyes. He was being used in a science lab to fight a disease, the very one that caused the apocalypse. It had no name, but humans nicknamed it 'Torture's Disease'. As it was incurable and very painful. Most only got to the second stage before shooting themselves. Ace had the disease shot into him. First you began to decay alive slightly, and your cheerful style was then horrifying. Then pain began to kick in as you were numb, except for a burning pain. The third and final step to it was demons devoured your very soul, or as some would say, you grew wings and dropped dead. Nobody knows how this dreadful disease came to be, but the only survivor was Acel. The very few humans immune to this disease is to only be at least a seventh of the world's population...
Personality; Despite his evil appearance, he is a shy, scared boy, if you have your personalities right. At one minute, Acel could be the one talking to you politely, then Excalibur could be pummeling you to death. And at another second, Aven would be waiting for you to get up, but he was expecting you to drop dead. Over the thousands of years Acel has met and his split personalities have killed them, he decided he was never going to make friends or acquaintances again. Acel himself hates violence, but Excalibur and Aven are slightly different.
Weaponry; Acel uses a meat cleaver, something he would only use in drastic measures. Aven uses guns and cannons, while Excalibur uses machetes and swords.
Other; Now you know Ace is in need of mental help. XD

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
February 19, 2015 10:31:32pm
[-]
(Accepted btw, @Flamie)

Thank this message
February 20, 2015 12:12:39am
[-]
((Thanks, I wonder why others haven't joined.
Name;Icarus Valicent Kurasaki
Gender; Male
Age;19
Species;Souleater
Alignment;Evil?
Appearance; As a human, looks like this. 6'7 tall. When transformed, he can be 8 ft tall or a 25 meter variant. Either way, he becomes a mechanical dragonoid. With a wingspan of 10 ft and a 5 foot long tail which he can control fully. As 8 ft he gains claws which he can grow to any length. As 25 meters, he has the same capability, but he usually keeps it at 1.7 and 20 feet retrospectively.
Bio; A special Phantom Unit from PHNT that has been known to displace himself into various worlds. His most famous expedition into Tokyo-3 to help repair the area during attacks from Angels. In the end of his expedition, following the death of the one he treasured most, a Pure Phantom Force was awakened, and he slaughtered the attackers and killers. As Shinji were to make his decision, he saw the now God-like Icarus standing from a distance, seething with rage and anger, before making his decision, he asked Lilith (Not from Not So Happily Ever After) to engage Icarus in a fight, to see if Shinji was asking the true "God" here. Shinji would not make his decision until the two's fight had finished as a result. Icarus was still standing and not melted into LCL due to the Phantom Force's many fields, which was massively stronger than any AT field known at the time, including Liliths. As the two engaged in combat, it was easy to see that the 2nd Angel was losing horrendously. Lilith, unable to harm or even attack Icarus, was easily slaughtered and killed in the Phantom's onslaught. Now, after taking the power from Lilith, Icarus stepped towards Shinji. Asking him a simple question, "What do you really want Shinji Ikari?" he asked. After receiving a reply that would change everything back to what it was, before the third impact, and completely reversing the effects of the other impacts, but not the memory of what had happened, even reviving Asuka in the process. After doing so, Icarus was sent back to PHNT, with newfound godlike powers in his Phantom Force form, which was promptly locked away by himself. After all these events, he has fallen from grace and given into the the Menace. His mind is bent, but he can still be a angel if he can force it.
Personality; Protective and caring, but however has an intense disorder where a dark side takes over. With that, he feels nearly no compassion, and kills with no regret. He usually has a smirk on his face, but is very joking at all times.
Weaponry; Yeria's Godchokers, a pair of claws that are capable to destroy godly beings. Along with Lossion, a tail spear that he can control with veriable ease. And his wings which can fire bolts of energy.

Other;

Thank this message
February 20, 2015 12:57:37am
[-]
(Your other character is also accepted.)

Thank this message
February 20, 2015 4:35:19pm
[-]
(I made this huge bio, and my computer kicked me off, I'm slimming it down a little due to rage)

Name; Edward Markus Alverara 'Enigma'
Gender; M
Age; 26
Species; Angelic Protector
Alignment; Angels
Appearance; 6'3, 225ibs, Blue eyes, blue jeans, Black Leather Jacket that has a Golden Eagles Logo on it. Short black hair and a stubble. When his angelic self is revealed, he wears a white jacket with white jeans and has no pupils.
Bio; Born to Kevin Sullivan Alverara and Katilyn Alverara-Stelso, Mom died at 8, Dad died at 10. Him and his brother Curtis, were sent to an orphanage. Age 12, he escapes from the orphanage, estranging himself from Curtis. At 13 he joined the Golden Eagles, at 17 he joined the military. When he was 23 he returned and took control of the Golden Eagles. He supposedly died afterwards, but mysteriously returned, claiming he was captured by the 'Black Pheonix' in Kazakastan.
Personality; Calm, cold, and cynical
Weaponry; Broadsword, HAMR, Double 5-7s
Other; Nobody surpasses Morgan Freeman.....nobody

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
February 20, 2015 7:50:06pm
[-]
(Accepted, )

Thank this message
February 20, 2015 9:08:12pm
[-]
(Yay).

Thank this message
February 20, 2015 9:34:42pm
[-]
(But I do hate it when you get logged out involuntarily, though. I think we can start.)

I was standing among the vast, wide-open space. It was a new world, indeed. A deserted one, at least. Nothing I've ever encountered, and yet, food, water, and building material were scarce, but then again, so was the human population. I wasn't human; in fact, I was the opposite. An immortal freak. I suffered the bombing, the flames, the torture. I suffered until it died down. Along with my very will to exist. I look into the foggy, black skies, altogether blurred by my poor eyesight. I shut my eyes, complete darkness as I sighed. The world's never been so quiet before... I think to myself. I opened my red eyes and began to walk east.

Thank this message
February 20, 2015 9:37:59pm
[-]
Yamato and Icarus sat in chains, each in front of the other, surrounded by ruins. "Well well Mr. Hotsuin, unable to save the world?" the Souleater said with a smirk, teeth showing. Yamato sighed, "I suppose not, but we are going to bring life back to it." he simply stated before getting up with Icarus following. "Let us hope you do not cross in my way, or you may not survive to see a new dawn." he threatened, before they split ways, one walking east and one walking north.

Thank this message
February 20, 2015 9:43:13pm
[-]
As I took more steps, the earth seemed to crumble under my very own feet. I was rather alarmed and flew up. As I flew forwards, I saw a little girl, hanging off a huge crack in the ground. I quickly helped her onto solid land where she ran away, crying. I was rather confused, Am I that scary?
As I continued to fly, I noticed there was more grass as the land eastwards became more solid. I gently landed and walked through small patches of lush green grass.

Thank this message
February 20, 2015 9:47:35pm
[-]
Edward woke up in the middle of an abandoned city. He brushed himself off and looked around.

Thank this message
February 20, 2015 9:54:58pm
[-]
Yamato called upon his blade, and activated his suit, "Now, to restoring the land." he said, holding the blade and pointing it in the air. Icarus was busy lurking about.

Thank this message
February 20, 2015 10:01:12pm
[-]
Edward seen no one so he transformed into Enigma.

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]