Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Five Nights at Freddies Horror
Five Nights at Freddies Horror
Favorite Thread Post Reply
March 14, 2015 11:18:55pm
[-]
She went limp. "Why?" She asked. "How does this benifit you! All it does is put blood on your hands! Just get it over with... I Have no familly no friends and now im gonna be your puppet in a Chicka suit!" Alice screamed. She got up and grabbed the suit she trew it across the room and stared at Ace. "We could have gotten out... Why do you do this to people." She asked. Alice's red eyes sparkled through her tears and her pale skin went paler than usual. She backed away ans went back to her position at the wall. "Why..." She whispered one last time.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Banette (Doesn't exist ;-; )
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 14, 2015 11:23:24pm
[-]
"The police won't find out. But, if you wish, we could start off slowly." I say. I grabbed the foot and pinned her to the wall, nailing down the extra cloth on her clothes to the wall. "You won't be alone, I promise."

[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 11:26:01pm
[-]
Alice looked away and calmed herself. She sighed and didn't resist. *Will I die here?* She asked herself. "Will I die?" She asked Ace.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 11:31:29pm (This post was last modified: March 14, 2015 11:32:12pm by NessUnderling.)
[-]
I giggled, "Well of course. But your soul won't. Don't worry, Jack is going into Bonnie, and James will be Foxy. Then.. I'll experience the exact same fate as you." I say. I gently take off her shoes. "Would you like to wait a few more minutes before I kill you?" I ask sweetly. "It's nothing personal, really. Just... My dad wants this. So... Everything you thought you knew about me is a lie."

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 11:33:57pm
[-]
Alice looked at Ace. "But why? Why are you following what your dad did? And what do you mean by follow? What animatronic will you be? The fox?" She laughed at the thought of him being Foxy.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 11:37:41pm
[-]
"No, not Foxy. Not Bonnie.. Not Freddy... Not Chica..." I say. I then grab the foot of Chica and shove her foot into it, making it bleed through. I stuck my finger in the blood and licked it.
"You have nice blood."

Thank this message
March 14, 2015 11:40:08pm (This post was last modified: March 14, 2015 11:41:17pm by NightmareMoon.)
[-]
Alice Held back a scream. "Your cruel." She said throught clamped teeth. "But what one will you be?" She asked when the pain settled.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 11:41:16pm
[-]
"Am I?" I say, injecting a pain killer into her leg.

Thank this message
March 14, 2015 11:44:15pm
[-]
Alice let go of being afraid and stayed still. "You know...this might not be so bad...But..I will let you go through with this if you promise me something." She said while smiling *Im done being shy...I need to let this happen.* She thought.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 11:48:04pm
[-]
"I'm not cruel... I'm being forced into my own death too... Yet, what is this that you want?"

Thank this message
March 14, 2015 11:50:35pm
[-]
Alice smiled. "Knock me out so I don't see myslf being stuffed into a suit." She laughed.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 11:54:11pm
[-]
"I can't. I wasn't given anything for that. I'm lucky I snuck the pain killers..." I say softly. I finally fit the robot bird foot on and grabbed the lower leg part.
"Look on the bright side, at least you don't have to rot in a costume alive like me." I say. "You'll always be alive and, heck, you get free pizza!"

Thank this message
March 14, 2015 11:59:52pm
[-]
Alice couldn't take it anymore she burst out crying hoping Ace would change his mind. "Please don't do this....why are you following what you dad did?" Alice asked as she kicked Ace back with her other leg.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 15, 2015 12:05:34am
[-]
"I have no choice!" I say, "I'm being forced!" I began crying. "I don't want to hurt you! But this is the most painless way! I swear! If it makes you feel any better, I have to sit here and rot. You get painkillers! I have to die slowly and painfully! I swear I don't hate you... I'm saving you from an even more painful death..."

Thank this message
March 15, 2015 12:07:55am
[-]
Alice stopped sobbing instantly and looked at him. "Spill. Now" She said while staring at Ace intently.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,185 posts in 39,220 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]