Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Roleplay Help & Practice
Roleplay Help & Practice
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Roleplay Help & Practice
March 09, 2015 1:47:34am (This post was last modified: March 09, 2015 2:01:44am by FlameChan.)
[-]
Roleplay Help & Practice

Now I'm here because I desire to perhaps educate the people that would take their time to read this on a few Roleplay tips to get the most out of your post.
1.] Be sure to detail it as well as you can, just saying, >I looked at [Insert Entity Here]. Is not quite enough, try something like, >My view cast upon [Insert Entity Here], a fiery look in my eyes as he looked. My vision locked and giving a furious aura that would make a man sweat if it were on him.
2.] Attempts attempts attempts, mainly for combat oriented parts, do not make it land, you are supposed to make the attempt, and based on the circumstances, the other combat participant can have it land or hit. Do not force an attack to land, but you can however create scenarios where one attack will land out of a barrage of them.
3.] Writer's Block? Take a break, if you ever get tired and cannot think of something for your next post, take a break, go outside, and take your mind off of things. This usually clears your brain and allows your imagination and creative juices to flow.
Any suggestions can be mentioned below, as long as they are not in any other RP oriented help threads already.
[IMPORTANT]
Now, be free to practice here, practice always improves eventually, just make up the plot as we go along!
Rules]
1. The basics, of course.
[Form]
Name;
Gender;
Age;
Personality;
Appearance;
History/Bio;
Powers;
Skills;
Other;

"No blood, no sweat, no pain, nothing left behind."
[you must login to view links] <- Find my work here
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]