Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Murder Island
Murder Island
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Murder Island
March 14, 2015 9:22:02pm
[-]
Murder Island
Your life is boring, uneventful, traumatizing, horrible, etc. No matter which one it is, you're unhappy with it. You just wish something good or exciting would happen...
And then you get the letter. It's a normal day like any other, but then you find a letter addressed to you. Opening it, you find this:
CONGRATULATIONS! You are one of the twenty-four people who have won a free round-trip to a wonderful paradise island! If you accept this offer, then please come to the Town Hall tomorrow!
Of course, you accept. The next day, you go to the Town Hall to find twenty-three other people there. You all wait, and then someone else comes in.
They lead you to a huge cruise ship that has games, party rooms, food, water, rooms for sleeping, and much more.
You and the other twenty-three people are living the life of your dreams. The total time it took for you to reach the island was three days.
On the last day, you are all told to meet in the central room. As each of you walk through the door, you are given a piece of folded paper, and you're told not to open it yet. Once you're all inside, a man who introduced himself as "The Game Maker" told you something that shattered this whole experience.
You're all part of a murderous game.

Heyo everyone! So, it's been a while since I made an RP, and this idea has been floating around my head for a while, so I decided to make it! Basically, the rules of the game are as follows:
There is one person out of the twenty-four who is the murderer, and everyone else are innocent. The trick is, no one knows who is who. In order for the innocent people to win, they must kill the murderer. In order for the murderer to win, they must kill everyone else.
Here are the rules of the RP:

1. Read NessUnderling's rules of Roleplaying
2. Romance is allowed (at your own risk) just nothing past kissing and no detailed kissing
3. DO NOT SHARE YOUR ROLE TO ANYONE!
4. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING LIKE "I took a deep breath. I felt nervous because I was the murderer."! PART OF THE GAME IS THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHO IS WHAT!
5. You MUST have three or two characters, because I'm sure 24 people won't sign up.
6. Your characters must be 16 or older!
7. You have NOTHING when you're first on the island. You must make/find everything.

Note: I will PM everyone who signs up with what their role is. It is going to be completely random, because I'm using random.org. So it's completely fair!

Here's the form! (I will post my characters next post)

Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Personality:
Skills and Weaknesses:
Other:

[you must login to view images]
^Made by me!^

^Thank you Shinxey!^
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 14, 2015 9:30:05pm
[-]
Name: Edward Markus Alverara/Raymond Askoff Lyzakyan/Matthew Ray Vaughn
Appearance: 6'2, 220 Ibs, leather jacket with 'Golden Eagles' logo on back/ 5'11, 195 Ibs, black shirt with pandemic symbol on it/ 6'3, 250 Ibs, wears full military uniform.
Backstory: Both parents died by the time he was 12, lived in an orphanage into 14, joined Golden Eagles until 17, was in army until 19, currently leader of Golden Eagles/ Father died at 14, became violent/ Joined military at 17, spent 25 years in military until honorably discharged.
Skills and Weaknesses: Focused, calm, bad right leg/ Aggressive/ Great with weapons, poor mental stability.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 9:35:03pm
[-]
(Awe, I wanted to be the murderer.... XD)
Name: Acel Aven Excalibur Underling
Appearance: About 6'4", long black hair, pale skin, red eyes. He wears a grey and white striped T shirt. He also wears worn out black dress pants.
Back story: May I explain during storyline?
Personality: Can be rude, or nice. He's gullible and naive, prone to pranks. But... You are in for a nice beating once he realizes who has done it.
Skills: Knives are his specialty, whittling, survival altogether.
Weaknesses: He is very naive and childish. He's prone to being mentally unstable.
Other: SpringTrap X3

[you must login to view links] My Forum!
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
[you must login to view links] <Tman's awesome site~
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 9:36:42pm
[-]
(Lol everyone would expect Ace was the murderer)

Thank this message
March 14, 2015 9:52:33pm
[-]
Accepted, Tman!
Nessy, Ace needs to be at least 16, and could you have at least one more character? =3
Here are mine:
Name: Aero Hawking l Carter Kerry l John Johnson
Appearance: Girl with bright blue eyes along with long, wavy golden hair. She wears a white hoodie, black pants and black shoes l Carter has a strong build, with broad shoulders and a defined jawline. He has stubble along his chin, and has brown hair that always looks like a celebrity hair cut. He wears a leather jacket. l John is quite charming in looks. He has hazel eyes that always seems to have a childish glint to them. His hair is black and messy, along with black rimmed glasses. He wears a long, white lab coat.
Backstory: Aero never knew her parents, because her father died before she was born, and her mother died giving birth to her. She lived with her grandparents and had a boring life until now. l Carter was born into a very wealthy family, and was homeschooled. He always got what he wanted, and lead a boring life. l John seemed to live a successful life, because he became a scientist with a part time job as a doctor. However, his heart had been broken so many times by so many different things and people, that he's always hurt inside.
Personality: Aero is calm and kind, and likes to help when she can. She can also be quite serious. l Carter is aggressive and vain, and is actually quite cowardly. l John is calm and intelligent, preferring to stay out of the action.
Skills and Weaknesses: Aero is fairly good at farming, but bad when it comes to weapons l Carter is fantastic when it comes to weapons, but bad when it comes to patience or precision l John is good at healing and experimenting, but isn't too good with weapons

^Made by me!^

^Thank you Shinxey!^
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 9:59:46pm
[-]
(Okay, he can be 16. And another char? Sure.)
Name: Midnite Neva Underling
Appearance: Just like Ace, but he has yellow eyes and is 6'3", not 6'4"
Back story: Acel and Midnite discuss their backstory later on.
Personality: Rude, sarcastic, but very funny.
Skills: He has a strong mental stability.
Weaknesses: Relies on his brother for weaponry.
Other: I got so used to putting this....

[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 10:01:23pm
[-]
Accepted! ^.^
Hmm... I'm trying to think if anyone else would join... >.<

^Made by me!^

^Thank you Shinxey!^
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 10:03:09pm
[-]
(Lol don't count on Shinxey. If I'm in an rp, she's out. Something to do with my weird love for gore...)

Thank this message
March 14, 2015 10:04:44pm
[-]
(BlueLink might, FlameChan, but he hasn't been around much, same with pizzanarwhal.)

Thank this message
March 14, 2015 10:07:10pm
[-]
(Hmm... I'll just do the randomizer thing and do 1-8, 4,5,6,7 and 8 being numbers that meant other people who haven't yet joined. XD I'm 1, Tman, you're two, Nessy, you're three. Remember, when I PM you, don't say your role! XP)

^Made by me!^

^Thank you Shinxey!^
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 10:08:01pm
[-]
(Alrighty)

Thank this message
March 14, 2015 10:10:55pm
[-]
(Alright! Both of you check your inboxes!)

^Made by me!^

^Thank you Shinxey!^
Thank this message
March 14, 2015 10:12:41pm
[-]
(Okay, received mine)

Thank this message
March 14, 2015 10:12:52pm
[-]
(Done X3)

Thank this message
March 14, 2015 10:14:10pm
[-]
(*laughs maniacally* Should we start?)

^Made by me!^

^Thank you Shinxey!^
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]