Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Ralt's Roleplaying Center < Pokemon genesis.
Pokemon genesis.
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Pokemon genesis.
March 19, 2015 6:20:25pm
[-]
"You know I get bored in one place for too long." Red said. "But I guess I can stay here for a couple extra weeks."

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
March 19, 2015 6:24:31pm
[-]
Blue looked up and a smile spread across her face. "Ill bring Ash with me to your place. Your still in Palette right?" Blue asked as she set the phone down, still on speaker and brushed her hair.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Banette (Doesn't exist ;-; )
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 19, 2015 6:28:43pm
[-]
"Yeah." Red said.

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
March 19, 2015 6:30:29pm
[-]
Blue picked the phone back up. "Okay we will be there in a few hours!" Blue replied exitedly.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 19, 2015 6:38:25pm
[-]
Blue hung up the phone and walked down the hallway to find Espeon. Blue walked into the spare room and found her sleeping soundly on the bed. Blue walked over to Espeon and stroked her head. "Wake up sleepy head were going to see Red...and pickachu." Blue added. Espeon woke up and streached. "Esp-Espeon." It mummbled. "Espeon, return." Blue whispered and the pokemon was sucked into the pokeball. Blue walked back to her room and texted Ash. "Come to my house were headed to Palette town to see Red." Blue put down the phone and packed as she headed outside to wait for Ash.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 19, 2015 7:10:04pm
[-]
When Ash showed up at the door Blue lifted her head. Ash jumped up and down. "Blue! Are we actually going to see Red! If your lying im going to...Well, im gonna do somthing that will upset you. Now tell me!?" Ash yelled still jumping. Blue giggled. "Yes now get in the car before I throow you in." Blue twirled the keys around her finger. Ash looked like he had just won a million dollars. "No...Way... Yes! yes, yes, yes! awesome! Is he going to teach me!?" Ash asked with a flam,e ingniting inside hm. "Blue hung her head. "Do you want me to get you there or am I just gonna stand here answering your questions?" Blue asked as she got in the car. Ash jumped in the passenger seat. "Well...Lets go!" He yelled as he did a fist pump. Blue rolled her eyes and pulled out of the driveway. "Palette town..." She mumbled, Blue remembered when She lived next to Red and they both snuck into the grass to see the wild pokemon.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 19, 2015 7:47:06pm (This post was last modified: March 19, 2015 7:48:12pm by NightmareMoon.)
[-]
Pokemon genesis.
As they were driving Ash bombarded Blue with a million questions. "It he your rival?" Ash asked. Blue sighed. "Well...kinda.." Ash smiled. "What do you mean by kinda?" He asked again. Blue focused on the road. "I've never beat him so I just stopped battling him." Blue replied. "How strong is he?" Ash pulled pet pickachu. "Strong..." Blue replied sounding annoyed by Ash's questions. "But I mean like how strong?" Ash asked again. Blue gripped the wheel. "You will find out when we get there." Blue replied trying to stay calm and reasonable. Ash sat back in his seat. "How many bages does he have and doesn't he always travel?" Ash looked at Blue. Blue was unresponsive. "Yes....he travels alot and this might be the only time you see him no matter how much you beg..." Blue tuner left and a sign read that they were 5 miles from Palette town. "Wasn't he the one that trained on Mt. Silver for three years? Man he must be strong. "Blue almost locked up and she swirved a little. "Yes he was..." Blue replied.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 19, 2015 9:04:03pm
[-]
(Trainer: Green
Town: Pallet
Main Pokemon: Pidgeot (You an choose whatever poke you want)
Legendary pokemon of trainers dreams: Mew (Pick one that you may or may not encounter, you decide.) I had to choose Green just 'cause then we'd have the Japanese Original Pokemon set :P)

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
March 19, 2015 9:17:27pm
[-]
(Lol sooo true XP)
Blue pulled over and told Ash to drive. "But I don't know the way!" He argued. Blue rolled her eyes and got in the passenger seat. "You lived there!" Ash started the car and drove. "Yeah buit it's been a while...Oh well, ill get us there." Blue pulled out her phone and looked in her contacts for Green. "Haven't talked to him in a while..." She pressed call and listened to the ringer.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 19, 2015 9:22:06pm
[-]
(Green's PoV)

I looked around Pallet Town before sighing and sending out Pidgeot "Lets go to the forest for now, Gale." I told my Pidgeot, It nodded and I climbed onto it and we flew to Veridian Forest

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
March 19, 2015 9:24:52pm
[-]
Blue looked at Ash. "Take a left and we should be there soon." Blue pointed at the turn and Ash turned left. "Thanks...Hey who ya calling? Is it Red!?" Ash asked getting exited. "No...It's Green. I haven't heard from him in a while..." Blue responded.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 19, 2015 9:27:12pm
[-]
(Green: That's cause I don't have a phone. ._.)
I was checking the forest "Where is it..." I pondered (By the way, I'm making Green pretty much be set on finding Mew above all else.)

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
March 19, 2015 9:32:20pm
[-]
(Lets just say he used to XP)
Blue sighed and hung up. "Oh well I think he's still in Pelette town anyways."Look!" Ash yelled as he pulled into the towns enterance. "Were here." Blue mumbled. Ash almost jumped out the window instead of using the door, he was so exited to meet Red for the first time. "ohhh Im so excited!" He yelled. Blue got out of the car. "Calm down...Your acting like a 3 year old." She commanded. "He's probobly sleeping so go explore the town for a bit Im gonna wander the forest and be what you call 'boring' and what I call peacefull." Blue walked into the forest and unleashed Espeon.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message
March 19, 2015 9:35:04pm
[-]
(Oh check your messages, I found something that makes the In-game Toy Bonnie look way less horrifying in the form of a dance.)
I saw a weedle on a tree staring at me, I looked at it for a bit and took out a camera and took a picture of it "Oak'll like this picture." I said smiling

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

Thank this message
March 19, 2015 9:40:55pm
[-]
(I will later im on the PS3 and it doesn't play youtube from a browser but once im on the PC i will XP)
blue kept walking when Espeon ran into something through the bushes. "Espeon are you okay?" Blue asked as she picked up her pokemon, kept walking and bumped into the same thing. (Blind muchXP) She fell on her bottom. "Oww..." She looked up and saw Green. "Green?" She asked.

Dream team~
Cursed Rapidash (Done!)
Cursed Sceptile (Done!)
Cursed Ninetales (Done!)
Shadow Duskull
Shadow Absol
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,181 posts in 39,218 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]