Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Bugs/Errors < Roster glitch
Roster glitch
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Roster glitch
April 03, 2015 8:12:20am
[-]
Roster glitch
Its like this i put a pokemon in my fourth place in my roster but when i log out and log back in the fourth pokemon is removed and the fifth one is in fourth place. It happens everytime i log out.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 03, 2015 12:10:01pm
[-]
go to your pokemon and click the remove pokemon 2-6 then log out of the game, log back in and replace all the pokemon to your roster

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
April 03, 2015 4:18:03pm
[-]
Well, the same problem happens to me, but it's my sixth pokemon slot instead. Except I kinda never log out except for pretty long spaces of time, so the problem doesn't really affect me. Also I just put the pokemon that switched out back through my box.

Make Your wish come true!.....Well, it depends on what you wish for, sooooo...
Be Sensible!!
[you must login to view images]

[you must login to view images]

Thanks bmw2004!
Thank this message
April 04, 2015 2:27:33am (This post was last modified: April 04, 2015 4:08:39am by LegendaryCollecter.)
[-]
Roster glitch
Thanx zappy now its working fine.

Edit: It worked at first but now its the same glitch again.
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,182 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]