Getting back into graphics, constructive comments appreciated

[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 08, 2015 2:45:14pm
[-]
Nice bruh.
10/10 on the 1st one and 11/10 on the "rebornz" one :)
Wb to the world of graphics.

Lf bug type coloureds !
Thank this message
April 10, 2015 7:19:34pm
[-]
I really really really loved the first one. c:
Everything fits perfectly, aweshome work. c:

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]

Thank this message
April 11, 2015 12:16:03am
[-]
For first sig I think the part underneath the right arm (left side) is a bit bright. [you must login to view images]
Along with the skull on the right looks bright and dark at same time (sounds confusing) but I feel the shade of red should be more like the big skull.
For second sig, the left side just ended too soon/no flow it just cuts off to black but right side is fine as it gradually fades out.
But overall the effects look really cool great job :).

-First person to beat the Elite Four.
-First Pokdex God.

Spoiler:

Get Owned Realstate:
[you must login to view links]

Adamwilson:

RichKidDre:

Robath:
Thank this message
April 14, 2015 2:15:51pm
[-]
All of the elements in the first one leave a focal point to be much desired. It's too messy for me.

Both of the signatures also seem to me to be far too overexposed and oversharpened. For me this starts to drag me away from looking at the entire sig and ends up in me looking at your very bright whites as well as the oversharpened elements in both. This is bad.

Furthermore in the second sig i find that there's too much black space for me, and this really throws off the sig, as it's just a halo guy (never played it, don't know what they're called) with some fractals around him. Very plain. Very boring.

Your text is using some nice colours and i commend you on that, as it is often hard to find the right colours for text. But once again, this is oversharpened and simply does not fit into the signature to make it a cohesive piece. It stands out as it is too sharpened and takes me away from your main focal, which it should not do.

The text is also misplaced for me. Text, in my opinion, should not be standing out from the main focal but should compliment it.
As your text is on the bottom left of your focal rather than, say, the top right, it stands out and detracts from the signatures whole composition.

Far too many rookie errors for me to give you any praise whatsoever.

Hope you don't take my criticism the wrong way and go on to improve!

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]