Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Chess
Chess
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Chess
April 27, 2015 10:48:25pm (This post was last modified: April 27, 2015 10:51:07pm by BlueLink9001.)
[-]
Chess
I think that Chess should be added to the Games Corner. and I'll get into detail of how I think it would work.

Main way how it could work is that it could be Human vs Computer or a PvP kinda thing. It's been awhile since I last did a suggestion, so yeah I'm a bit rusty at explaining things thoroughly.

Why I think it should be added? The same reason why Flappy Bird and Tap the white tile is in there, as a game for people's entertainment :P

Edit: Just a small little idea for this is that the pieces could be Pokemon (White would be the Shiny versions and Black would be the normal ones)
I.E Magikarp could be a pawn, Arceus or Mew could be the King piece, the queen could also be these two pieces, the Rooks, Bishops and Knights could be the Unovan Beast Trio and the Jhoto Dog Trio (Terrakion, Cobalion, Verizion and Raikou, Entei and Suicune.)

Prepare for the makeover!

GLITTER FORCE MAKEOVER!!!

APPLY SHADES OF POWER!

GLITTER BOOTS!!!
GLITTER GAUNTLETS!!
HYAH!!!

A force as strong as life itself! I'm Glitter Spring!

Okay now that THAT'S over with.
[you must login to view images]
[you must login to view images] "Here we go."
[you must login to view images] <-That's pretty much a Midi made by Sans.
Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
April 28, 2015 10:50:04am
[-]
Just go on a free multiplayer chess website and play with your desired friend.
Doing this would just make things more laggy as it'll have to update the page when the other person moves a chess piece.

-10/10.
Thank this message
May 08, 2015 9:38:34am
[-]
Yeah. It would be nice. 10/10
Thank this message
May 08, 2015 12:57:53pm
[-]
Agrre with dua 5/10
Thank this message
May 08, 2015 1:04:30pm
[-]
I was in full support of this.....until I reaqd Dualots explanation. Creed is of large size already, and an addition like that would create lagging, just like if we had live PvP pokemon battles. 4/10

[you must login to view links] < Come check it out
Thank this message
May 16, 2015 3:58:25pm
[-]
I agree 10/ 10

GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL.
Thank this message
May 17, 2015 8:04:13pm
[-]
Chess doesn't relate to Creed in any way so it's a no from me. It'd be like putting Flappy Bird and Don't Tap the White Tile in the Games Corner OH WAIT

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
GET RAVIN', NERDS

Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]