Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Fishing contest suggestion
Fishing contest suggestion
Favorite Thread Post Reply
May 03, 2015 4:34:50am (This post was last modified: May 03, 2015 4:43:01am by PKS.)
[-]
I think it should be modified little. Like the fishing contest in pokemon, every trainer can keep the last pokemon he catches by rod.. And only water type pokemon should be shown and given. Not the other types because it looks funny when you catch ho oh/others by rod.
And another suggestion that there should be a limit of unleashing rod per day.
What do you think guys? Rate it too

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 03, 2015 7:05:10am
[-]
This message is hidden because this person has been banned.

This person's signature has been hidden because this person has been banned.
Thank this message
May 03, 2015 9:20:54am
[-]
Wel i dnt like that idea too much becuz even if we do we might get a kyogre from the rod and it would neglect the idea of buying kyogre from games corner for 7.5k
rating it 5/10
Thank this message
May 03, 2015 11:03:32am
[-]
If it happens then You won't get that costly type pokemon like that you get cheap pokemon from lucky dip :-D @shadow
Thank this message
May 03, 2015 11:04:54am
[-]
May 03, 2015 7:05:10amseansean224 Wrote:  Yeah its a nice idea- it would be nice if we could keep the pokemon- same with the number of unleashing the rod
7/10
thanks for supporting
Thank this message
May 03, 2015 11:44:06am
[-]
5/10 agree with adi
Thank this message
May 03, 2015 11:44:29am
[-]
Wel removng kyogre ,kyurem and other legends i may like ur idea and remove the limit
Thank this message
May 03, 2015 11:47:26am
[-]
That's a good Idea PKS
And it the limit helps diffrent people to win the fishing contest not like the same members win always
Thank this message
May 03, 2015 5:05:50pm
[-]
Yeah thats what i'm talking about. .
I know daman won't give limit because he wants people play this game as much time as they can..
Thank this message
May 04, 2015 3:40:34am
[-]
imo, its not really good plan unless all the legendary pokemons are taken off!but nice thinking! i rate it 3/10!

Profile Hits:
[you must login to view images]

Thank this message
May 04, 2015 2:27:01pm
[-]
Only a good idea if all the pokemon get replaced my only pokemon that are available in maps/random swap
2/10
Thank this message
May 04, 2015 11:26:25pm
[-]
If you could go more into detail and lay out what modifications in general as well as evaluate what are the pros and cons of what exactly you want, then I will support it (if it's good.) Cool idea though, just needs to be looked at a bit more.

Meow~
Thank this message
May 10, 2015 6:37:17am
[-]
6/10 if the last Pokemon caught by rod is given to the player the player can repeatly use the same rod until finding a Pokemon they like removing any point in catching, selling/buying, or auctioning Pokemon(not including shiny,cursed,rainbow,etc) it would be a good idea tho if each attempt cost a rod tho
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]