Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Training - Suggestion
Training - Suggestion
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Training - Suggestion
May 24, 2015 6:54:30am (This post was last modified: May 24, 2015 6:56:02am by SSGoku.)
[-]
Training - Suggestion
I know this thread is going to come under a lot of criticism but i thought i should just post it.

This suggestion is simple and it is that loaned pokemon can't be trained.
It means that if someone loans a pokemon to another player, the other player can't level it up. I think this would solve a lot of problems. I thought of some advantages and disadvantages of this idea.

Advantages
1. People will only be able to train their own pokemon and no one else can train it for them. They will have to earn the levels
2. This will prevent a lot of new players from having a lot of high leveled pokemon.
3. People won't bug others for free training, etc.

Disadvantages
1. With no easy way to level up their own pokemon and seeing that other trainers have high leveled pokemon, new players will probably think twice about playing this game.

If anyone else thinks about any other advantages and disadvantages pls post them below and also rate this thread. Just don't give a 0/10 or 10/10 say the reason also.
Note: If this thread has been posted before im sorry for re-posting this.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 24, 2015 7:36:28am
[-]
Ok, lets take this number by number.
1. If a person has enough to pay for some type of training, they've played enough to have earned something. If they choose to spend it on letting someone level their pokemon, that should be their choice.
2. I don't know any new player that just gets handed a high level pokemon unless they get lucky somehow on 50/50.
3. There's a block function for this and if they continue to harass, there's always reporting them.

You also forgot tons of disadvantages, such as people with high level pokemon who have worked those pokemon up for no other reason than to train for others for prizes or help new players out a little. What you're suggesting would limit the game in such a way that it would be worthless for anyone to level.

[you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 24, 2015 9:46:01am
[-]
Hmm that might be true and i think i might as well take that into consideration.
Thank this message
May 24, 2015 5:54:12pm
[-]
Well this idea is good but however since there are 2 100k pokes then new members will hardly play for 1 week before they quit sice hey would feel it is impossible :P

[you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 25, 2015 1:35:26am
[-]
Well as mike said there are trainers who usually levels up to get a price from others and since a lot of clans are there with high requirement the newbies wouldnt be able to join any it would take ages for them and yes there are advantages that it would stop the newbies from asking free training multiple times
Thank this message
May 25, 2015 1:44:18am
[-]
If training of loaned pokemon is stopped, then ppl cannot get as much stuff as they want! Also ppl train for other just for the stuffs and getting richer! If training is stopped, ppl cannot earn stuffs for them!

Also as mike said, ppl has to pay for training! New players must have earned some stuff for training! Unless he cant get a High level poke for free!

SSGoku, i agree your thoughts! We can count people by seeing their trainer level whether he is a good trainer or not! Thats what i think about this thread!

Profile Hits:

Thank this message
May 26, 2015 10:58:34am
[-]
I too agree with eb
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]