Username:   
Password:      

Pokemon Creed Forums < Pokemon Creed - Ideas/Suggestions < Take Back!
Take Back!
Favorite Thread Post Reply
Take Back!
May 27, 2015 3:19:13am (This post was last modified: May 27, 2015 3:24:08am by Jacob99738807.)
[-]
Take Back!
After some amount of time in 50/50 there should be a function to take your bet back.
Example: You place a bet. 24 hours later, not taken. I feel that you should be able to take your bet back after some amount of time.

Thank this message
Quote this message in a reply
May 27, 2015 3:23:40am
[-]
(*Not taken.)
But yeah, that would be a good idea. I've seen a lot of people who are getting upset and going on chat and places and whining because no one has taken their bets, and then begging everyone to take down their bets for them. So this would probably help them out, and cause less annoyance for other players. I am 100% behind this. 10/10

[you must login to view links] <---Best contest answer ever!
[you must login to view links] <---
[you must login to view links] <--- Dre iz big fan.
[you must login to view images]
^Thanks ABOMINATOR
^smol grape boi

Spoiler:
^Shard. :3
^Made dat. :3
^I made that, too . :3
Thank this message
May 27, 2015 4:10:24am (This post was last modified: May 27, 2015 4:13:50am by GrimReaper.)
[-]
Take Back!
we used to be able to take our bet(s) back, but couple of years ago, someone found a way to abuse (glitch) it cause more coin to enter the game, so Da Man make it so that you can't take back your owns bets anymore.

so at the moment there only 3 choices...
1. if you afraid of losing of coins (or whatever you betting) and dont want to wait until someone takes the bet(s), then dont bet it in the first places

2. gets a friend to takes it downs for you

or

3. wait until someone does takes the bet(s).

Made by: Levi Rivalle
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
^^^Sig made by Harmony.|GlitterShinx was make by DarkVortex
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^ Made by me.
[you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images][you must login to view images]
^^^Userbar and Cloud Shinx/Luxio/LuxrayMade by MaD_Roby
[you must login to view images] [you must login to view images]
Thank this message
May 27, 2015 5:12:27am
[-]
Oh, I didn't know there was a bug. Probably happened when I wasen't playing.
Well if Coders could find the source of the Glitch, they could patch it. Then this suggestion would work.
Well the purpose for thiis is to lessen all the "Bets Up" in Chat and other people buggging others to take their bets. Like Shinxy mentioned.
Thank this message
June 02, 2015 12:45:12am
[-]
Well if then how about taking back poke from racing
Thank this message

[-]
Board Statistics
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 526,183 posts in 39,219 threads (excluding the 'Miscellaneous' forum catergory, deleted posts and hidden forum sections).
We currently have 342,270 members registered on this Online Pokemon RPG.

© 2010 - 2019 Pokemon Creed Forums - Online Pokemon RPG / MMORPG - Server side coded by Alan and theme designed by Azagthoth. [Back To Top]